• Veteran
this thing is rad
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
Having trouble installing the toolbar on firefox 3.0

I keep getting this error.

Quote:
Firefox could not install the file at

http://49erswebzone.ourtoolbar.com/Storage/52/145/CT1450352/Downloads/firefox/49erswebzone.xpi

because: Unexpected installation error
Review the Error Console log for more details.
The Mac toolbar doesn't have the Radio option, was that just me for was it by design?
Cool
Webbie, you had added this cool feature that gave us the weather, and now it's not there anymore
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Just installed this... pretty cool, I like the latest news and commentary that are readily available to.. thanks guys!
I have NEVER downloaded a toolbar before....I love this damn thing. I have never been so up on my 80's music! And now that I have Polish dancing music as an options there are no limits to my musical growth!

Seriously, it is super cool.
nvm i see action now lol
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
What do I have to do to listen to the radio. It no longer works from either IE or FF.
Yeah, my radio doesn't work either.
I see that there was an update.
Originally posted by Webmaster:
For anyone interested, we created a 49erswebzone.com toolbar that works with Internet Explorer and Firefox (Windows and Mac). It has quicklinks to the site, forum shortcuts, blocks popups, checks your email and links you to the latest 49ers news. We will start with this and add more features as we go. Plus, we can push 49erswebzone.com news and alerts to your desktop (although we promise to try and do this rarely -- and you can disable this feature).

If you think that you can use this, go download it. You can always uninstall it if you do not like it.

does it work for Linux?
  • lyer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BigRon:
Having trouble installing the toolbar on firefox 3.0

I keep getting this error.

Quote:
Firefox could not install the file at

http://49erswebzone.ourtoolbar.com/Storage/52/145/CT1450352/Downloads/firefox/49erswebzone.xpi

because: Unexpected installation error
Review the Error Console log for more details.

why are you not using 4?

also where's the chrome "master race" version?
Originally posted by Webmaster:
Originally posted by MorphTheCat:
How about Safari?...javascript:qdS('');

Safari does not allow plugins.

Sorry to be a bit off topic. Is their any document (PDF?) or page that sums up your valid markup using square brackets?