There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49erswebzone.com Firefox and IE Toolbar

For anyone interested, we created a 49erswebzone.com toolbar that works with Internet Explorer and Firefox (Windows and Mac). It has quicklinks to the site, forum shortcuts, blocks popups, checks your email and links you to the latest 49ers news. We will start with this and add more features as we go. Plus, we can push 49erswebzone.com news and alerts to your desktop (although we promise to try and do this rarely -- and you can disable this feature).

If you think that you can use this, go download it. You can always uninstall it if you do not like it.

• IntoTheNiners
  • Info N/A
O_O
sweet
I like it.
Awesome, any plans to make a 9er theme? Some guy has made some for other teams and they look great.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Awesome, any plans to make a 9er theme? Some guy has made some for other teams and they look great.

If I can figure out how to do it, sure.
Originally posted by Webmaster:
Originally posted by jreff22:

If I can figure out how to do it, sure.

Hey Webbo, Love the toolbar, would definitely appreciate a 49ers theme!!
Nice work. Now the Webzone is even more accessible at work!
Nice...
how do you get the radio to work
Took away the post whore thread for a button.

Great. Before I had to actually go find my crack. Now it is delivered direct to my door.

Thanks a LOT, dopema. . . er . . . .Webmaster.

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Great. Before I had to actually go find my crack. Now it is delivered direct to my door.

Thanks a LOT, dopema. . . er . . . .Webmaster.

LOL
  • Dino
  • Veteran
sweet... even has radio stations on it
  • Crown
  • Veteran
i like it thank you guys./