There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

When is the OC

gonna give Alex a chance to win the games and not lose them? You have to let the guy throw the ball more times in the game or he won't progress. How can we tell if he's bad or good until we see him have 25-35 throws per game. Let's let Alex win it...
This is supposed to be a run heavy offense, but if the running game ain't working out then sure, we should pass the ball more.
  • mjonags32
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
gonna give Alex a chance to win the games and not lose them? You have to let the guy throw the ball more times in the game or he won't progress. How can we tell if he's bad or good until we see him have 25-35 throws per game. Let's let Alex win it...

he had 35 attempts last sunday
Yes he had 35 attempts but not when it counts. Look at that 2-12 in the second quarter. We handed the ball off for 2 yards. Gotta come out and pass and give Smith the chance to win. We opened up in the 4th quarter and he got us in position on that 3-12 pass play to Davis.
I thought they canceled that show.

Well, alex did have 35 attempts and it would be nice if the o-line gave him some time and the receivers made some catches.
[ Edited by darkknight49 on Sep 24, 2007 at 2:53 PM ]

Nolan has repeatedly said that he wants to run a balanced offense. Unfortunately, you're not going to get much balance when the Interior Line can't hold-up at the point of attack, and your run plays get stuffed for 2-yards.
That's becasue we don't throw it. It's no secret. Stop Gore. Until we pass 2/3 downs Gore gonna get killed and Smith is not going to get any passes off. Look at manning's o-line he could boil tea back there.
I found this thread on the last page of Niner Talk. For some reason there were 6 thread from September, but then the rest were from November.

It seems it was just after the Pitt game. Funny how you can sort of see it coming in this thread.

this is NOT happening this year, and thank goodness!!!

go niners!!!
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:

this is NOT happening this year, and thank goodness!!!

go niners!!!

I take it back... ya know, crow ain't so bad this time of year!!!
Thursday nights at 8:00pm
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I found this thread on the last page of Niner Talk. For some reason there were 6 thread from September, but then the rest were from November.

It seems it was just after the Pitt game. Funny how you can sort of see it coming in this thread.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was totally lost!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Thursday nights at 8:00pm

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Thanks for clearing that up. I was totally lost!

I was like wtf??? I thought he was on IR.
Man our O will never be all it can be with our coaching. Or lack thereof.