LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 301 users in the forums

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is, 2007-08

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sf49ers812:
6-10

R U serious? If so, then leave now, and don't come back!

6-10. This team still has serious question marks at quarterback, wide receiver, offensive line, pass rusher, and defensive tackle. It's hard to expect much improvement from the draft with only seven picks with the first pick not coming until the 29th. And the free agent market doesn't have more to offer. On top of that the schedule is more brutal than 07. Last year's schedule was the easiest I ever remember and we got lucky to win 5 lousy games. Then there is also the Nolan factor. Just having him as the head coach guarantees a losing record.
  • ninersin05
  • Info N/A
9-7
8-8
  • quann4
  • Info N/A
9-7. We basically got better from a coaching perspective only. I know we landed J. Smith and I Bruce, but Smith is here to replace and be a younger version of B.Y.. Remember, B.Y.'s motor never stopped to so Smith just replaced him, Bruce is 35 years old and although he is probably better than all our receivers on our team (not hard to do) he is really here to help the younger receivers understand their role in Martz's offense, nothing more.....so the only addition we made this year is a coaching upgrade.......Martz.......we go 9-7!
7-9
  • DJD
  • Veteran
10-6
I will...after the draft...

With the current team...9-7...we luck out in a couple of games.

Go 49ers!
7-9, it will be another losing season with "NOwin" and, alex "I SUK" smith at the helm....
  • quann4
  • Info N/A
I know the draft is important, but what are the chances to land a WR that played to the level of Willis as linebacker? Really , though that is what we need, some receiver to bust out for us like Willis did. It is so rare that a team hits it like that in back to back drafts so that's why I counting out the draft and going with 9-7 as is.

7 AND 9 BEFORE THEY SIGNED J SMITH NOW I SAY 5 AND 11.
  • quann4
  • Info N/A
ouch!
Originally posted by P-52ENFORCER:
Originally posted by sf49ers812:
6-10

R U serious? If so, then leave now, and don't come back!

Why wouldnt he be serious?
I said 6-10 as well
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Mar 3, 2008 at 7:07 PM ]
10-6

I aint no (9-7) b***h!
  • TheGodfather
  • Info N/A
WTF? why the he11 are you people doing this before the draft?
Share 49ersWebzone