There are 134 users in the forums

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is, 2007-08

Shop Find 49ers gear online
just a reminder, we'll have another one of this for this year, little before training camp...

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
[ Edited by Crown on Mar 3, 2008 at 5:47 PM ]
Originally posted by kidash98:
[
12-4
redwoodniner
lazyeye
Slash49
socalniner
ninertico
49ers18
MNNinerFan
Chief49er
Farook21
ZRF80
XrayEcho

13-3
DonJulio
mjo116
9ers4u

14-2
altadenaniner
MntIdaGold

15-1
maximill15
sab49

16-0
49erfoeva
ninerfreak1680
spencer36

Homers

I'll say 9-7, enough for wildcard spot.
6-10
It's funny to see how nobody predicted that we would win anything less than 7 games, except JC with 1, and I think he was joking.

Blindly in March, I say 10 again, but who knows come late August how I'll/we'll be thinking.
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for Robert.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
It's funny to see how nobody predicted that we would win anything less than 7 games, except JC with 1, and I think he was joking.

Blindly in March, I say 10 again, but who knows come late August how I'll/we'll be thinking.

Blindly, now, I'd go 8-8. This assumes we again draft developmental people that don't contribute this year other than our first rounder. If we go more Giants-Patriots style with our draft, I could bump that up to 9-7 by August, but I don't see myself going much higher than that on a prediction.
  • TCM7787
  • Info N/A
Put me down for a 9-7.
i'll go 8-8 this year again
  • alam
  • Info N/A
i'm thinking 7-9
  • titan
  • Veteran
I will be satisfied with 11-5 NFC West CHAMPIONSHIP!

put me down for 12-4
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Wait this is last years...Where is 08*09?
why are people still predicting?
You heard it here! I'm gonna say that since we play in the 2nd lamest division in the league, and stepchild conference (god, that feels weird to say) in the league, had a decent Free agency so far, Mike Martz as our new OC, and have a batch of young players that should come of age this season, I would go out on a limb and say 11-5. I think that the 5 losses will come at the hands of the Seahawks (split), Patriots, Giants, Cowboy's (I hope to the good lord above I'm wrong on this one), and the Saint's. I think the rest will bow down to the "Next Big Thing"!

Go Niners!

9-7
  • sf49ers812
  • Info N/A
6-10
Share 49ersWebzone