There are 187 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

I tried doing harbaugh and baalke on the step brothers cover for like half and hour but couldn't get it to match up. Anyone up for it?

Here is a nice big picture.. http://reelsofrhyme.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/sb1.jpg
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 14, 2012 at 8:49 AM ]









LOL of course they give Alex the cheesecake and Willis a big steak
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I tried doing harbaugh and baalke on the step brothers cover for like half and hour but couldn't get it to match up. Anyone up for it?

Here is a nice big picture.. http://reelsofrhyme.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/sb1.jpg

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 14, 2012 at 10:00 AM ]
Thanks so much for that. That's awesome, especially Baalke. I tried using that picture of him, I knew it would be funny but i believe it was smaller.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Thanks so much for that. That's awesome, especially Baalke. I tried using that picture of him, I knew it would be funny but i believe it was smaller.



LOL..step brothers...great work
[ Edited by CityKing415 on Oct 14, 2012 at 12:52 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I tried doing harbaugh and baalke on the step brothers cover for like half and hour but couldn't get it to match up. Anyone up for it?

Here is a nice big picture.. http://reelsofrhyme.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/sb1.jpg


Killer.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
LOL..step brothers...great work

With bunk beds, We'll have so much room for activities! (like breaking down film)
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
How the hell did I missed this one.... where was this... LOL!

lol did it last year. Totally forgot about it lol
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
How the hell did I missed this one.... where was this... LOL!
lol did it last year. Totally forgot about it lol

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
How the hell did I missed this one.... where was this... LOL!
lol did it last year. Totally forgot about it lol

, and to all WZPS's
I think AmpLee needs to come back and one up his epic Ninja Turtles pic.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
With bunk beds, We'll have so much room for activities! (like breaking down film)

this is how we do it!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
gnnhan page 109, half way down

I actually went through the whole thread once. Then again to show my brother the cowboys fan. He laughed his butt off too. Like I said we need an index or all the best in one spot and then vote on our favorite.

Forgot to add this one to my favorites


Could not agree more. Or just take out all the dialogue and leave only the posts with pics in them. Soooo freaking funny!