Say it ain't so Romo!
There are 460 users in the forums
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Bravo to both of these:
![]()
That's some serious jet power coming out of AB's a$$!!!!!
![]()
I always knew Moss was full of sh!t, but..............................
Originally posted by Aussie49er:
Originally posted by 009er:
I thought this was kind of funny being that it's that opening baseball weekend time again. Courtesey of Dodgerblues.com
Originally posted by tac22:Originally posted by 009er:
I thought this was kind of funny being that it's that opening baseball weekend time again. Courtesey of Dodgerblues.com
LOVE IT!!! Who's the girl?
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Maybe a better quote would be...
"LEARN TO BLOCK, DUMMY!!"
It kinda looks like he'd say that.
Originally posted by crzyafrican:Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Maybe a better quote would be...
"LEARN TO BLOCK, DUMMY!!"
It kinda looks like he'd say that.
Okay, yah, the first was admittedly a bit racist (though I still found it funny lol).
Originally posted by webhand:Originally posted by crzyafrican:Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Maybe a better quote would be...
"LEARN TO BLOCK, DUMMY!!"
It kinda looks like he'd say that.
Okay, yah, the first was admittedly a bit racist (though I still found it funny lol).
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! wtf???
Originally posted by tac22:Originally posted by 009er:
I thought this was kind of funny being that it's that opening baseball weekend time again. Courtesey of Dodgerblues.com
LOVE IT!!! Who's the girl?
Originally posted by crzyafrican:
if you watch South Park, this one is funny
Originally posted by JoeMontana: