LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what's up with smith and corndogs? i must've missed it.

Go back a few pages. Bottom line is that Obe shopped one in to a Smith pic months ago and now it has caught on.

I hope to HELL this becomes a thing and people start giving the dude corn dogs for winning games.

That'd be sweet. I don't know... the Zone hasn't been too successful with any fan-movements. Nolan's suit is the only thing that ever caght on.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Im feeling inspired.

The Dog in the corner is great, but having Brian Jennings in the mirror is flipping brilliant

Originally posted by BayArea:

Aw nah you didn't... LOL! I'm not even going to go there. You guys are crazy!!
Originally posted by Garcia:
Im feeling inspired.

I'm in tears.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

The only funny picture on the last 5 pages, can't wait till the unfunny corndog thing runs its course.
These are all awesome!

Please, for the sake of us that are too ignorant to make our own, keep them coming!!
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

The only funny picture on the last 5 pages, can't wait till the unfunny corndog thing runs its course.

This.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

This.

You have no idea what you've done.

• bors
  • Veteran

corndogs ftw
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Please more Smith corndog pics lol....

I have photoshop but I suck so bad at it I can't even get the background of the corndog pic to be fully transparent. DAMNIT I suck. For some gay reason the wienersnitzel symbol won't delete!! uhg...

[This one is so funny.
this pic made my work day...my new screen saver
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Lol nice, totally missed this one.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
That'd be sweet. I don't know... the Zone hasn't been too successful with any fan-movements. Nolan's suit is the only thing that ever caght on.

The Urkle/Crabtree Did I Tip That? Made it into the locker room and onto TV49. Pretty cool but not on the level of lobbing corndogs from the upper deck. lol
Please more Smith corndog pics lol....

I have photoshop but I suck so bad at it I can't even get the background of the corndog pic to be fully transparent. DAMNIT I suck. For some gay reason the wienersnitzel symbol won't delete!! uhg...

[This one is so funny.

Share 49ersWebzone