There are 666 users in the forums

Riding the IF Train to the playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by genus49:
Earl Mitchell has sideline to sideline speed? Is he taking an uber?

Ha ha ha ha!

I meant to put Malcolm Smith! Fixed in OP.
If we can generate a decent pass rush we are going to the playoffs!!!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Agreed. It's certainly not a stretch at all. There is talent here. Enough for a Superbowl run? No.

DC's will watch film and try to take away the middle intermediate zones this year, I would imagine.

DC's can do what they want, Kyle & Jimmy will win
They would have a better chance with a more veteran coaching staff and getting rid of saleh.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Agreed. It's certainly not a stretch at all. There is talent here. Enough for a Superbowl run? No.

DC's will watch film and try to take away the middle intermediate zones this year, I would imagine.

DC's can do what they want, Kyle & Jimmy will win

We've all seen wild cards win a SB.
Remember when Kurt Warner took the cards to the SB and almost won that s**t? #FaithfulB*tch
Originally posted by evil:
I am not worried about playoffs. This is year two of a total rebuild, so I just want to continue to build off of year one and be a better football team than we were a year ago each and every Sunday.

And I do prefer this apparent slow methodical approach to building this franchise back up as it gives us a greater chance to become the next dynasty.

There's no "if", we're making the playoffs

Book it . . . .
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Book it . . . .

In 2019...
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Book it . . . .

In 2019...
NO!!

2018, and I'm serious
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Book it . . . .

In 2019...
NO!!

2018, and I'm serious

Yep I agree. Y'all better hide Yo kids... Hide Yo wives, cause Jimmy and Shanny gonna be...

The positivity on this thread is amazing! Being realistic and understanding what GQ Jim did in those 5 games last year shows the knowledge people have about football play. The cats who played those 5 games at the end of the season who were really 2nd and 3rd stringers are to be replaced for sure by starters and deserving rookies. That bodes for an improved team, with improved play. In order for the 9ers NOT to make the playoffs will be the result of a huge number of injuries
Originally posted by NinerTy:
The positivity on this thread is amazing! Being realistic and understanding what GQ Jim did in those 5 games last year shows the knowledge people have about football play. The cats who played those 5 games at the end of the season who were really 2nd and 3rd stringers are to be replaced for sure by starters and deserving rookies. That bodes for an improved team, with improved play. In order for the 9ers NOT to make the playoffs will be the result of a huge number of injuries

Yessir!

• bvc49
  • Veteran
It's going to be a score fest, our D can give up 30 every game and we still win 11.
Originally posted by bvc49:
It's going to be a score fest, our D can give up 30 every game and we still win 11.

We gave up 24 pts a game last year. Don't see why we can't improve it by 3 pts.
Super bowl or bust
Share 49ersWebzone