LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 207 users in the forums

Coach spending

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Rex Ryan and Chip Kelly on the same sideline ... how long before one of Chip's 3 and outs gets him a punch from Ryan

i dont want that idiot on our sideline and make our org an even bigger circus
Chip is a horrible coach, lol
Originally posted by dfs144:
Rex Ryan might be available for DC.

No.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
They spend money on coaches. They just spend their money stupidly.
Originally posted by WINiner:
I want Chip gone. You pay for mistakes. Chip and Tmsula were both mistakes the Yorks get to pay for.

They aren't paying for those mistakes, the fans are. The Yorks are making money up the wazoo.
I like the idea of a Sean Payton and Todd Bowles combo once he gets fired from the jets. His defenses were always tough in Arizona.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
They aren't paying for those mistakes, the fans are. The Yorks are making money up the wazoo.

Truth.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by mitpdub:
There's a report this morning that the Saints are putting Sean Payton up for trade. It would be a dream to trade Trent and Chip for him. We had a chance to get him last year, but the discussions were silenced because we really were too cheap to sign him. Knowing us and our recent record, if we did trade for him we would do a Gruden type trade and lose 1st round picks that we can't afford to lose.

link the info, please.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by WINiner:
I want Chip gone. You pay for mistakes. Chip and Tmsula were both mistakes the Yorks get to pay for.

Share 49ersWebzone