There are 147 users in the forums

SF 49ers @ CAR Panthers Pregame Thread - 2016 Season Week 2

Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by father49er:
Panther's head coach fell asleep during 4th qtr (49ers vs Lambs)... not because he was "bored" but because he got worn out brainstorming on how to deal with our Oline / Dline

It's because he's old and his wife wasn't around with his hot milk.

Doesn't hot milk make you sleepy?
I'm really hoping that having a young team helps negate the rest period needed a little.
Originally posted by CO9er4life:
Panther's head coach fell asleep during 4th qtr (49ers vs Lambs)... not because he was "bored" but because he got worn out brainstorming on how to deal with our Oline / Dline

maybe he wanted hot yogurt ?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

or a hot wife?

or a hot wife?

Ron Rivera that night...

or a hot wife?
or dude
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

or a hot wife?
or dude

he'll be hot n bothered enough if he fvks up and loses to us
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

or a hot wife?

Ron Rivera that night...

he'll need it if they lose
We are gonna win this game. Our defence is way better then last year. When we play pits last year we play lot of zone defence. Our cb are fast we should have play them man to man. Just like what they did to the rams. Our o line is way better. They have to of the best d line in the game donald and hardy. And they were no where to find. We will win......go niners

does the law of averages say we lose 0-28?
Originally posted by boo684:
We are gonna win this game. Our defence is way better then last year. When we play pits last year we play lot of zone defence. Our cb are fast we should have play them man to man. Just like what they did to the rams. Our o line is way better. They have to of the best d line in the game donald and hardy. And they were no where to find. We will win......go niners

will fap for gab if we win?

Curious who we match up on KB. I think they're gonna put Ward on him and see how he does...if he gives up some big passes enter DJ/Robi. If one of them don't get it done, try other guy. I'm not worried about Olsen so much with Bethea/Reid/Tartt.

If Davis/Reaser can't go, I think we should put Ward on Ginn and take him completely out of the game. When Funchess is in you could see Brock out. I think you go w/Robi or DJ. Confident we can contain the run enough. Gotta hold their RBs/Cam to make them one dimensional.

Please get Willis to the locker room for a pre game speech. Somebody start tweet city at Pat&49ers!
rivera fell asleep? time to wake this geriatric f**k up on sunday then
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Curious who we match up on KB. I think they're gonna put Ward on him and see how he does...if he gives up some big passes enter DJ/Robi. If one of them don't get it done, try other guy. I'm not worried about Olsen so much with Bethea/Reid/Tartt.

If Davis/Reaser can't go, I think we should put Ward on Ginn and take him completely out of the game. When Funchess is in you could see Brock out. I think you go w/Robi or DJ. Confident we can contain the run enough. Gotta hold their RBs/Cam to make them one dimensional.

Please get Willis to the locker room for a pre game speech. Somebody start tweet city at Pat&49ers!

Outside of KB, they got dick...

Ginn and the rest can be covered (man), but maybe we should get Ward or whoever some help on KB.

LBs gonna have to put Olsen in check too tho.
Share 49erswebzone