LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 330 users in the forums

Ronald Blair-DE-Appalachian State-signs with Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
I really hope we keep him around to develop

Same here.

Well, hes alive lol.
Id rather keep Blair than Lynch , Blair has a lot of upside left and could develop into a solid lineman , I hope we find a way to keep him
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Id rather keep Blair than Lynch , Blair has a lot of upside left and could develop into a solid lineman , I hope we find a way to keep him

I wanna keep both
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

I wanna keep both

Me too, but blair just has to stay. 320 lbs of quick is hard to find. And he is both. He's gotta make it. Lynch seemed to cool off after game 1. I didn't see him show a lot last nite.
You think he's on the bubble?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I do
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I do

I believe Dial gets the boot and Blair will stay.

AA,Mitchell,Buck,Thomas,Tank,DJ Jones(think hes a lock now, ),Elvis,Lynch and Blair. 9 DL.

Lets not f**k around and make a mistake. Fix the D and being deepnat DL is a great way to start.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 28, 2017 at 3:56 PM ]
I do

AA,Mitchell,Buck,Thomas,Tank,DJ Jones(think hes a lock now, ),Elvis,Lynch and Blair. 9 DL.

Lets not f**k around and make a mistake. Fix the D and being deepnat DL is a great way to start.

I hope you're right and we can trade Dial and get something - anything is better than nothing.
I do

I hope you're right and we can trade Dial and get something - anything is better than nothing.

I agree but f**k it im not stressing over low picks.. Breida,Jerome were UDFA DJ Jones,Tank and Blair are a good trio off the bench.

I do

I agree but f**k it im not stressing over low picks.. Breida,Jerome were UDFA DJ Jones,Tank and Blair are a good trio off the bench.
Blair hasn't done anything. at least dial can plug up the middle when subbing at DT
I do

Blair hasn't done anything. at least dial can plug up the middle when subbing at DT

That's cause Blair is best at 3T, can backup at DE/even play a lil SAM in an emergency. DJ Jones can stuff the run. Tank backups the DE spots and Blair backups the 3T. Remember AA can always slide inside too incase of injury.
I do

That's cause Blair is best at 3T, can backup at DE/even play a lil SAM in an emergency. DJ Jones can stuff the run. Tank backups the DE spots and Blair backups the 3T. Remember AA can always slide inside too incase of injury.

Thats all great and everything except the part about Blair being invisable most of the preseason. Also he was underwhelming when he played last year in games.
Originally posted by Izyniner:
I do

Thats all great and everything except the part about Blair being invisable most of the preseason. Also he was underwhelming when he played last year in games.

Hey I hear where you're coming from.. I think staff knows what they have in Blair which is why he hasn't got a lot of action.
I'll admit Dial over Blair would be better for our run game. I'd love to hear the convos between Lynchahan and Saleh.
Originally posted by Izyniner:
I do

yeah, what does it mater where he's best at when he can't even do play his own position
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 28, 2017 at 4:22 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone