LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 394 users in the forums

Jim Tomsula FIRED thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Congrats you three! You've earned it!

in my opinion, you see this garbage which serves no purpose unless you are in jr high,, then you wonder why people start threads wondering how other people view our fan base.
I like how he told Wright to basically stfu
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Dude is cheap, Jed wont get rid of him any time soon.
Harbaugh was quite expensive. How does that fit your "Jed is cheap"-theory?

Well, he knew he needs to pay more to get a coach good enough to bring some respectability back to the franchise in order to build his new stadium and secure a Super Bowl bid. Once that was accomplished, he didn't want to continue paying that much, they never reached an extension, because a coach that makes it to 3 consecutive championships will cost even more. Now he has his guy.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Congrats you three! You've earned it!

in my opinion, you see this garbage which serves no purpose unless you are in jr high,, then you wonder why people start threads wondering how other people view our fan base.
Thanks?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:

agree, speaking of people who mean nothing to the team. the last thing we need is to have someone trying to create a divided house

factless, baseless, pointless, useless in my opinion

May be useless and pointless, but certainly isn't factless. Pretty sure he is one of the lowest paid coaches in the league. Hence, calling him cheap, falls in the category of fact.
Originally posted by communist:
Harbaugh was quite expensive. How does that fit your "Jed is cheap"-theory?

Harbaugh was the lowest paid coach in our division.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82934c1c/article/forbes-49ers-harbaugh-lowestpaid-coach-in-nfc-west

??
Originally posted by judodono:
But the players love him!

Can't hurt feelings on this team! Meanwhile, Arians is telling his players to step on our throats at half time or they're benched.
Originally posted by socalniner:
Maybe he's the best we can do. No legit coach or player will want anything to do with this team.
if this is true how come we still have a team today, the way you make it sound, we should just apply to dissolve the team

Body language. No one wants to be part of this sinking ship.

Originally posted by socalniner:
Body language. No one wants to be part of this sinking ship.

There's really nothing to support this whatsoever. You don't have to look any further than the 49ers division. The Cards were basically awful a few years ago and they turned it out around pretty quickly. Even before that, back before they even got to a SB they were flat out putrid. Their ownership has had a fairly terrible reputation, they went through head coaches like a buffet restaurant goes through rolls of Charmin in their restrooms. In the NFL you can fall off pretty fast, you can also climb back up pretty fast too.

The melodramatic cries of woe are unwarranted.
Here's something fun I saw on the net:

Jim Tomsula looks like the guy that shows up for your recently divorced mothers first date or
Jim Tomsula looks like the guy who buys a box of donuts and has one in his mouth as he carries them out of the store or
Creole grandmothers use the name Jim Tomsula as a boogeyman to make their grandchildren behave

agree, speaking of people who mean nothing to the team. the last thing we need is to have someone trying to create a divided house

what's divided? we all agree the results are unacceptable and must change.

I think the gif is kinda funny so don't be all serious.

it's fun riding a wagon where the wheels fall off. enjoy it. Prepare to be amazed every week.

I'd be happy if things got fixed too.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
There's really nothing to support this whatsoever. You don't have to look any further than the 49ers division. The Cards were basically awful a few years ago and they turned it out around pretty quickly. Even before that, back before they even got to a SB they were flat out putrid. Their ownership has had a fairly terrible reputation, they went through head coaches like a buffet restaurant goes through rolls of Charmin in their restrooms. In the NFL you can fall off pretty fast, you can also climb back up pretty fast too.

The melodramatic cries of woe are unwarranted.

The melodramatic cries of woe.

Does that include stating that these were the worst consecutive beatings we've received since.......when?
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

it's fun riding a wagon where the wheels fall off. enjoy it. Prepare to be amazed every week.

Man, when I was in Iraq, I used to stay up late at night to watch the 49ers on AFN, even though I usually had to be up early the next morning. That was during the 2004 season. Come at me bro.
Share 49ersWebzone