LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

About that roughing the passer call.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online

f**kING GARBAGE!! WHAT A JOKE!
Welcome to Seattle. It NEVER fails:
1. Rash of critical injuries and
2. Rash of critical penatlies
f**king Ed f**kley... smh

Needless to say, this will help make all "helmet to helmet" calls reviewable, which they should've been from the start.
Clean hit changed the game
Originally posted by NCommand:
Welcome to Seattle. It NEVER fails:
1. Rash of critical injuries and
2. Rash of critical penatlies

Man, you made the call.

Injuries upon injuries.

This is the worst season I can ever remember for injuries to our guys.
Been happening for 4 f**king years. What else is new...
s**tty call but you think we were gonna score?
Perhaps the worst call I have seen all season. The amount of penalties in this game was stupid. Not the reason the Niners lost but that was just terrible.
About that roughing the passer call this is more like that lingerie league then the National Football League
Just like last year with the Brooks sack on Brees that changed the outcome of the game, and our playoffs. I think as a whole the refs control the outcome of football games far too often.

Doesn't matter. Would have lost 13-7. The offense wasn't going to move the ball without Hyde and Gore.
How can people look at this and not 100% doubt the integrity of the game? The NFL is pushing an agenda. They didn't want to possibly lose both the 49ers and the Seahawks for the playoffs.
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
I guess form tackle is illegal if you wear a NIners uniform. haha
He got hit in the chest. No helmet, no neck, no knees. It was like 1/3 of a second after he threw the ball. What? That's the worst call of 2014.

He got hit in the chest. No helmet, no neck, no knees. It was like 1/3 of a second after he threw the ball. What? That's the worst call of 2014.

Share 49ersWebzone