LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 429 users in the forums

Whats up with Willis's toe? *EDIT - OUT FOR THE SEASON ON IR*

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What is going on with his toe that has been keeping him out for 4 weeks now? Is it really that F$%#ed up or is he getting soft on us?

What do you guys think?
Nah man he's just a p***y moochin off the 49ers. I say cut this bum to encourage the others. We need winners, not divas who sit their ass down when they stub their toe
He cut his toe off to help implant it into bowman's knee, yup that's how close they are
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Nov 7, 2014 at 6:44 PM ]
Originally posted by iceberg450r:
What is going on with his toe that has been keeping him out for 4 weeks now? Is it really that F$%#ed up or is he getting soft on us?

What do you guys think?

The bold part is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard, to even suggest it beyond ridiculous and shows your lack of knowledge on Willis. To answer the question, toe injuries can linger for a long time, look at Brock.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
If you've watched football for any longer than 30 minutes you'd know toes injuries...though seemingly small and p***y sounding..keep athletes out a long time. Wanna test? Break a toe and then play touch football right after..see how you feel
Originally posted by Antix:
Wanna test? Break a toe and then play touch football right after..see how you feel

You first
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:

What do you guys think?

The bold part is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard, to even suggest it beyond ridiculous and shows your lack of knowledge on Willis. To answer the question, toe injuries can linger for a long time, look at Brock.
this times infinity,, i know people are upset, including me,, but this is beyond romper room stuff,,, lock this stupid s**t up,, anyone questioning willis,, for gods sake
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Originally posted by Antix:
Wanna test? Break a toe and then play touch football right after..see how you feel

You first

I'm not the one calling Willis soft.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
it's toe up
besides the injury, I wonder if his off the field stuff was affecting his play, players are people too

Originally posted by cciowa:

What do you guys think?

this times infinity,, i know people are upset, including me,, but this is beyond romper room stuff,,, lock this stupid s**t up,, anyone questioning willis,, for gods sake

Thanks for the validation CC. This is literally the 1st time I've ever called anyone or their idea stupid, I literally couldn't believe someone actually thought this, then typed it and posted it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

What do you guys think?

Thanks for the validation CC. This is literally the 1st time I've ever called anyone or their idea stupid, I literally couldn't believe someone actually thought this, then typed it and posted it.
i am f**king nuts half the time but to question willis is insane. i really think the original poster has gotten his question answered,,,,,,, is there any reason for this to still be going?
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
niners lied, they said he doesnt have turf toe, well it seems like it
i loled.
Share 49ersWebzone