LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by CMIO:
Fingers crossed. Every game counts now

Every game always counts

Yup. Preseason ended like 7 weeks ago.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Hope we establish the run against the rams and when is lattimore going to finally make his debut.

Latt will start regular practice with the team's preparation for week 9 vs Rams, so around next Monday.
Rest, get healthy! Ride or die 49ers! Let's enjoy the bye week & be ready to roll the Rams!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I forgot the 9ers play them after the bye, I thought this was an old thread and wondered why it was starting all over again.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
I want to see Marcus dominate the inside run game and spring Gore for 60 yard run.
hopefully we come back with a healthy defensive unit .....we need P Willy back at least
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
hopefully we come back with a healthy defensive unit .....we need P Willy back at least

Praying Aldon's back, too.
Originally posted by mayo49:

hopefully the early reinstatement talk isn't bogus ...he would help in a big way
  • Nuns
  • Veteran

hopefully the early reinstatement talk isn't bogus ...he would help in a big way

The beginning of the Double A (Aldon and Aaron) Battery?

The Double A Battery. I like that.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
If the Rams gets ahead 17 to 3 again, I doubt the 49ers will be able to comeback..

so I say, stop the BS, and lets put this team away early.. this is the type of teams that we should walk on the field and have a 80/90s attitude of "they dont have a chance"....

new season starts next week!!!

GO NINERS!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
If the Rams gets ahead 17 to 3 again, I doubt the 49ers will be able to comeback..

so I say, stop the BS, and lets put this team away early.. this is the type of teams that we should walk on the field and have a 80/90s attitude of "they dont have a chance"....

new season starts next week!!!

GO NINERS!!!

we got down 14-0 and came back. of course this comes from a guy who wants to dump vernon , Jh and aldon smith and bring in michael sams, so look what i am dealing with. i am sorry but based upon how much you dog our team and players, your GO NINERS shrill sounds a little shallow
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Latt will start regular practice with the team's preparation for week 9 vs Rams, so around next Monday.

The timeline Harbaugh gave is that Lattimore will start a "Mini training camp" after the bye. Once a player is activated from the PUP list, the team has a 21 (i think?) day window to either activate them to the 53, or put them on season ending PUP list. Harbaugh will be using that 21 day window as a mini camp for lattimore, and at the end of that 21 days, he will either activate him or put him on season ending PUP.

So, the next monday timeline for his debut is kind of a stretch.
Originally posted by Nuns:

The beginning of the Double A (Aldon and Aaron) Battery?

Can't spell Aggravated Assault without a couple As either!

Share 49ersWebzone