LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 278 users in the forums

who should we keep

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i hope trent does not make the same mistake as last year ...by cutting the wrong people ..i hope winston .washington make it on the 53 man roster ...i think q patton ..cj spillman .c dahl ...should be released ..this preseason has showed how horrible they are
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
i hope trent does not make the same mistake as last year ...by cutting the wrong people ..i hope winston .washington make it on the 53 man roster ...i think q patton ..cj spillman .c dahl ...should be released ..this preseason has showed how horrible they are

Patton made one of the few highlight plays of the game.
Patton is fine, waaaay to early to give up on him....man talk about cutting the wrong people.
CJ Spillman needs to Leave. He offers nothing.
I find myself rooting for Brandon Lloyd to make the squad. Would love to see it all come full circle for him, and see him make some clutch plays in a playoff/superbowl run. Crab, Boldin, Stevie, Patton, Ellington, and Lloyd. Osgood is very good on special teams, and Lloyd has no teams value. But with Crab's injury history and Boldin's advancing age, I would feel better keeping Lloyd around. Need an old hand with the young pups... I just don't see them keeping 7 WRs... If they decide on the side of special teams (which I have a feeling they will do) then Lloyd is probably going to be on the outs...
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

His spot is not secure, but he's long been one of our best STers. That's worth something.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

His spot is not secure, but he's long been one of our best STers. That's worth something.

This.... I think last year he was a special team captain
lol at Patton being released
Anyone get a sinking feeling that Stevie Johnson might get cut?
winston really showed vision ..& to be honest frank has a tendency to ware down ..
lloyd gets separation and spillman & dahl get beat deep cut our losses now

Originally posted by Kronos2560:

Maybe, he's hasn't exactly impressed....but I don't think they will. But Ellington and Patton have outplayed him so far

Hope not but he has yet made any real impact but we all have remember he still learning the offense we dont need him to be our starter we need him to create separation against teams like Seattle that like to play alot of man to man that way it free ups some lanes for Crabs and Boldin. I dont think Lloyd would fair better as our #3
[ Edited by Tru2RedNGold25 on Aug 24, 2014 at 9:06 PM ]
i hope trent does not make the same mistake as last year ...by cutting the wrong people

The team he chose got within 1 play of the Super Bowl. Not really sure what you mean.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
i hope trent does not make the same mistake as last year ...by cutting the wrong people

The team he chose got within 1 play of the Super Bowl. Not really sure what you mean.

the cb in KC is the only one that really comes to mind
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I don't think Baalke is willing to give up on a 4th round pick yet. Not to mention Stevie Johnson is the real deal, it's not just him who's struggling, c'mon now.
Share 49ersWebzone