LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 254 users in the forums

2014 Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Disp:
$10.25 for a bottle of Budweiser. f**king LOL. Almost $70 for a 6 pack of crap beer...

Why would you pay $10.25 for a can of crap when you could get a Lagunitas or and Anchor for 75 cents more?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Why don't you knuckleheads just get drunk prior to the game? Think of all the money saved and that can be used on alcohol once the game is over.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Why don't you knuckleheads just get drunk prior to the game? Think of all the money saved and that can be used on alcohol once the game is over.

And then you're drunk and you want to keep the buzz going and your logic just goes right out the window...

And throw in some restaurant-style garlic fries for a second mortgage...

Go niners!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
And then you're drunk and you want to keep the buzz going and your logic just goes right out the window...

Go niners!

Good point, as a recovering alcoholic, I wish you didn't need to drink in the first place. But, I can understand keeping your buzz. I guess Jed and Co. got you buy the nuts with $10.25 beers.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 21, 2014 at 1:11 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Go niners!
This, when I start drinking I keep going to keep the buzz. I tried drinking some beer in the parking lot before a Stars game in order to save on money...didn't work lol I was just extra hammered.
Originally posted by crake49:
$10.25 for a bottle of Budweiser. f**king LOL. Almost $70 for a 6 pack of crap beer...

Why would you pay $10.25 for a can of crap when you could get a Lagunitas or and Anchor for 75 cents more?

This!
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 74offsuit:

This!

Because you can get 15 Budweisers for the price of 14 Lagunitas. Seems like a no brainer to me. Quantity over quality bros!
I am excited to see dial this game. He made a huge improvement during the ravens game and kept playing at a high level against the broncos. Right now, he is probably playing the best on defense out of everybody playing. I am getting excited about this guy, hopefully he doesn't lay an egg this weekend.

Only if they are selling a Budvar Budweiser.
Share 49ersWebzone