LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 323 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
dude was getting chipped by the TE on a few plays, rookie had that kind of in impact

PLAY THIS MAN
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Sep 28, 2014 at 5:00 PM ]
I thought lynch played a great game. Was getting a rush on foles all day. Especially on the 4th and goal late in the game.
WoW haven't been stoked bout a rookie LB since Both Willis and Aldon. He needs to be our starter until Smith comes back.
I hope we never see Lemonier again. LYNCH AND ALDON
Originally posted by TheGoldMineSF:
I hope we never see Lemonier again. LYNCH AND ALDON

That combo is gonna cause havoc for qbs next year but im actually more impressed with his ability to read plays other than just pinning his ears back. He snuffed out a couple screens and flat routes and I dont really know how he did on run defense but it couldnt have been bad since they shut the run game down
I like how he was the 'blemish' of our draft... Now he may be the best player
He already read a screen which dummy brooks does 1 in about every 50. Hopefully Brooks takes a pay cut because he is making about 8-9 mil these next 3 years after this one. Maybe Lynch will make him expendable and we can trade him. If we pay Aldon 50-80+ mil would be nice to have 4 years 2 mil Lynch on the other side and not 30-40 mil dummy Brooks. P.S. Ahmad's new name is Dummy Brooks since he is so stupid on and off the field. As for Lemonier like I said go gain 10-15 pounds of muscle/bulk, learn some other pass rush moves and then come back and try again. We could very well let Skuta go and a high OLB pick could make Lemonier a goner. Who knows we might even keep Skuta over him if we extend him.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 28, 2014 at 5:35 PM ]
Kid had a great game. Hope it continues for him
Immediate impact when he was in the game. He definitely needs to get more involved moving forward.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
He already read a screen which dummy brooks does 1 in about every 50. Hopefully Brooks takes a pay cut because he is making about 8-9 mil these next 3 years after this one. Maybe Lynch will make him expendable and we can trade him. If we pay Aldon 50-80+ mil would be nice to have 4 years 2 mil Lynch on the other side and not 30-40 mil dummy Brooks. P.S. Ahmad's new name is Dummy Brooks since he is so stupid on and off the field. As for Lemonier like I said go gain 10-15 pounds of muscle/bulk, learn some other pass rush moves and then come back and try again. We could very well let Skuta go and a high OLB pick could make Lemonier a goner. Who knows we might even keep Skuta over him if we extend him.

wtf

Dude looks like a stud!
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 28, 2014 at 5:56 PM ]
did lemonier play at all? i didn't see him in the game much. lynch had a really good game, especially for a 5th round rookie. needs to develop some more moves but he shows good power and speed. also like people have said he had some good play recognition.

f**k off lemonier!
I liked what I saw today, he's athletic and it looks like the game is easy to him. he can be real good, but keep in mind the eagles line was depleted.
This dude needs to be taking all of lemos snaps, he's just an all around better player.
This dude players better in run coverage than Aldon did his rookie year; has a real sense of 'instinct' about himself when it comes to stopping the screen/not biting on hot-reads.
Share 49ersWebzone