LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 266 users in the forums

2014 Season Opener: 49ers V Cowboys

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Dallas defense ranked #32 last season. What happened the last time a Niner offense faced a suspect defense in an opener? Kaepernick dropped over 400 yards on them. And the Packer defense was actually a lot better than the one the Cowboys have now.

The only decent defense the Cowboys faced last season was the Saints - they scored 17 points on the Saints.

The Niners should win this game. You never know for sure in the NFL, but the Niners should win.
What's more likely, we lose to the Cowboys or the Hawks lose to GB at home?
The Cowboys are terrible. Their defense is awful, and now they dont have Ware & Lee. Kap might just have 100+ yards rushing and 300+ yards passing
There will be a Blaine Gabbert sighting in this game and not because Kap gets injured
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
There will be a Blaine Gabbert sighting in this game and not because Kap gets injured

Yes, that's the best possible outcome. Gabbert plays mop up all through the fourth quarter because the game is decided by the middle of the third.
Only thing I wonder in this game is how our DB's will hold up against Romo.
Jus bought my tickets!
[ Edited by ThisIzInFamous on Jul 21, 2014 at 4:01 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ThisIzInFamous:
Jus bought my tickets!

HAO MUCH!~
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Only thing I wonder in this game is how our DB's will hold up against Romo.

That's the big thing. The first game may show a lot about the defense because Romo can sling it if he gets hot. The main reason I think the Niners will win is that I don't expect the Cowboys to be able to stop the Niner offense.
Originally posted by ThisIzInFamous:
Jus bought my tickets!

Word. I'm going to be there too. CWIN will too I believe.

Originally posted by crake49:
The Dallas defense ranked #32 last season. What happened the last time a Niner offense faced a suspect defense in an opener? Kaepernick dropped over 400 yards on them. And the Packer defense was actually a lot better than the one the Cowboys have now.

The only decent defense the Cowboys faced last season was the Saints - they scored 17 points on the Saints.

The Niners should win this game. You never know for sure in the NFL, but the Niners should win.

Every. Game. Is different. We could have the WORSTTTT luck go our way in the game. You NEVER know. Other than that, we should de-STROY them!
Time to take out three year' frustration on the Cowpokes! This is our year and no one can take that!!!!!
[ Edited by Existence on Jul 21, 2014 at 5:01 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I had no idea Gabbert doubled as the water boy. They must've had to cut costs for Levi's Stadium.
"1. 1-0 Win vs. San Francisco - For some reason, the Cowboys tend to open up strong in the first week of the season. I cannot explain it, but I have a gut feeling the Cowboys will shock the Niners, who are coming off a disappointing two years of losing late in the playoffs, and are tiring of the emotional toll that Harbaugh has on his players. Cowboys win a low scoring game. Possible X-factor is Marcus Lattimore."
http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/35468-hopeful-projections-for-2014/
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
"1. 1-0 Win vs. San Francisco - For some reason, the Cowboys tend to open up strong in the first week of the season. I cannot explain it, but I have a gut feeling the Cowboys will shock the Niners, who are coming off a disappointing two years of losing late in the playoffs, and are tiring of the emotional toll that Harbaugh has on his players. Cowboys win a low scoring game. Possible X-factor is Marcus Lattimore."
http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/35468-hopeful-projections-for-2014/

Everything about this is fail
Share 49ersWebzone