LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 311 users in the forums

Dennis Brown to announce 49ers 2nd round pick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we get dennis brown to announce our 2nd rounder, here is the complete list for all teams, bears have singletary.

Samuel Lam ‏@SamuelYLam 11m
Press release: 32 NFL GREATS TO ANNOUNCE SECOND ROUND DRAFT PICKS IN PRIMETIME http://on.fb.me/1rSVYGJ

[ Edited by crabman82 on May 1, 2014 at 10:04 AM ]
who the hell is dennis brown?
Wasn't he a d line man? I barely remember him.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:

DT we took in the 2nd round in 1990
Originally posted by verb1der:

a starter on our last super bowl team
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
HOOO!?
DE. He was a good player. Wouldn't call him a great though.
The the term "great" is stretching it a bit, but he was on the team from 1990-96. I see A.williams is announcing for Arizona, maybe brown can get him back for ending steve young's career
Originally posted by Niners816:
The the term "great" is stretching it a bit, but he was on the team from 1990-96. I see A.williams is announcing for Arizona, maybe brown can get him back for ending steve young's career

yeah that was just the way the tweet was worded by the guy. there are some greats announcing for their teams, but there also quite a few dennis brown types on there. for example dat ngyuen is doing the cowboys pick.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niners816:

Anus Williams is not to blame for that. it was stupid lawrence phillips.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Anus Williams is not to blame for that. it was stupid lawrence phillips.

Agreed, but I think Phillips is serving time already, Williams can be an opportunity hit
Perks of being a CSN Bay Area analyst I guess.
We need a thread for this?
Originally posted by ninerjok:
We need a thread for this?

its niner news and theres no current dennis brown thread already running, or an official draft news thread either, so yeah we do.
Share 49ersWebzone