LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 324 users in the forums

Inside source:if we lose Sunday, Roman is going to Cleveland

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Roman could have any job and he picks the browns.

Think he'd rather just wait.
Sounds plausible, sure he'd love to get with a Pro Bowl receiver cuz ________? will throw him the ball and his running game possibilities... oh wait never mind.
And Harbaugh's coaching tree begins...
Originally posted by rtj03:
I know I know everyone will want proof but I cannot furnish it.

My buddy works in the offices for browns and he told me it was a fact that their decision makers have a hard on for Roman and anything 49ers. They want to play it close to their vest but if we lose they will jump all over Roman.

Sorry we discussed over the phone.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

See this guy? This is Adam Schefter. You are not Adam Schefter. Or Mike Silver. Or Jason Cole. Or John Clayton.

There is a chance you MIGHT be Jason LaCanfora, but I doubt it.

My buddy works in the offices for browns and he told me it was a fact that their decision makers have a hard on for Roman and anything 49ers. They want to play it close to their vest but if we lose they will jump all over Roman.

So some random dude working in the front office knows a top secret rumor that Adam Schefter hasnt found out yet? Sounds legit.
So what? You guys don't like him all year anyway. Now he is leaving and you are nervous? LOL. Harbaugh can be the default OC, QB coach too. And he kind of is. Plus he can call the plays if need be.
Originally posted by Niners99:
So some random dude working in the front office knows a top secret rumor that Adam Schefter hasnt found out yet? Sounds legit.

the real question is, what does Adam Schlefter say about it??
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
So what? You guys don't like him all year anyway. Now he is leaving and you are nervous? LOL. Harbaugh can be the default OC, QB coach too. And he kind of is. Plus he can call the plays if need be.

It wont matter. Chryst will take over and run the same offense, with possibly more no huddle. Good coaches like Harbaugh always have smart, quality coaches groomed to replace the people that leave for promotions.

Bill Walsh has a HUGE coaching tree because everyone poached our staff for like 20 years. Its a side effect of being a great organization.
I hate to say it but it looks like it will be Roman to the Browns and Tomsula to the DC for the Browns :( (Dont forget Browns GM knows all about the niners)
Blanton Collier was getting some buzz but it died down.

Originally posted by NickSh49:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

See this guy? This is Adam Schefter. You are not Adam Schefter. Or Mike Silver. Or Jason Cole. Or John Clayton.

There is a chance you MIGHT be Jason LaCanfora, but I doubt it.

Or you could even be one of the Cohns!
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

It wont matter. Chryst will take over and run the same offense, with possibly more no huddle. Good coaches like Harbaugh always have smart, quality coaches groomed to replace the people that leave for promotions.

Bill Walsh has a HUGE coaching tree because everyone poached our staff for like 20 years. Its a side effect of being a great organization.

Don't know about Geep Chryst but his brother, Paul, used to call a darn nice offense at Wisconsin. Heavy with run and creative passing. Just ask Russ Wilson.
I see Roman gone regardless. -I think this is that year we win the Superbowl and lose a couple of assistants/players, league knows it, too, that's why they gave endless favors to Baltimore.
The letter the Browns owner sent to fans yesterday basically confirms this. I would bet $50 it's either Roman or Bevell. I personally think Bevell is the best OC in the game and should be the pick. Roman benefits from Harbaugh being an offensive genius. Either way they are way too confident letting coaches slip away so I'm guessing have some handshake agreement with one of the NFCC OC's.
  • buck
  • Veteran
As far as I know, the Browns have not interviewed Roman.

Hard to believe they are ready to hire him without an interview.

But hey the Browns do whatever they want.
Share 49ersWebzone