49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 571 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Frankie G and the Cowboy won't be on the squad forever.
First post on the forum!


I knew in my heart this game was going to happen before the season started.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Frankie G and the Cowboy won't be on the squad forever.

We gotta get Fwank his ring soon!!
OH BOY!!! I'm not going to accomplish much this week
I love you guys! We have the best fans!
We gon' win!
LEEEHHHHHSSSS GOOOOOOOO!!!! Only for the tough
Can someone post the Seattle Empty super bowl Trophy Case with the tumble weed for All the soon to be here Seacock trolls
[ Edited by 94605NiNer on Jan 12, 2014 at 1:19 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Go, Niners, go!
Setting the Stage in Seattle for one of the most epic Championship games EVER.
I remember listening to golden Tate looking all worried about playing us and flat out saying he hopes Carolina wins during a post game interview
Lets torch these fools, i want to see more throwing downfield with crabs back and patton coming on, they have a lot to handle with crabs boldin and patton all healthy for the game this time, lets f**king do this!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone