LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 272 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Bowman 11 tackles and a sack
Willis 11 tackles and a pick
Brooks 6 tackles and 2.5 sacks

Wow

our lbs are unreal. if aldon didnt get that dwi all 4 would be pro bowlers

It's almost not fair to have the best four LBs in the game...all on one team! LOL...people are beginning to appreciate Brooks and Aldon is being tackled by double teams...if they ever start calling the holding he might set a sack record...if he can stay on the field that is!
Originally posted by jimrat:
Ahmad Brooks did that when he was at Virginia and time
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I heard Cam Newton was a great basketball player

Almost did this twice

Great find! The only other players I have seen do that are Troy Polamalu and Lavar Arrington

Originally posted by GREATESTTEAMEVER:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
those scrubs would beat the s**t out of the winless teams u guys won against. u played the west dude thats 4 games where the s**ttiest team won 7 games, then three teams over ten wins. we played them six times so thats two less games because we didnt have s**tty teams in our division like ATL and Tampa. arithmetic is kind of hard tho, take your time

Okay bud I get it. I shouldnt expect anything less than an NFC West jerkfest coming to a 9ers fan forum.

As if your team didnt get beat by the Panthers and Saints, and come awfully close to losing to the Falcons.

I'll be visiting again on Monday

You think he's going to come tomorrow?
Panthers gone fishing
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by GREATESTTEAMEVER:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
those scrubs would beat the s**t out of the winless teams u guys won against. u played the west dude thats 4 games where the s**ttiest team won 7 games, then three teams over ten wins. we played them six times so thats two less games because we didnt have s**tty teams in our division like ATL and Tampa. arithmetic is kind of hard tho, take your time

Okay bud I get it. I shouldnt expect anything less than an NFC West jerkfest coming to a 9ers fan forum.

As if your team didnt get beat by the Panthers and Saints, and come awfully close to losing to the Falcons.

I'll be visiting again on Monday

You think he's going to come tomorrow?

Not with that idiotic handle
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Ahmad Brooks did that when he was at Virginia and time

Almost did this twice

Great find! The only other players I have seen do that are Troy Polamalu and Lavar Arrington

Insane athletic ability

AB was channeling his inner Virgina Cavalier days on that play.
Kaepernick played like a 10 year vet today. This is the maturity I have been waiting to see. Nothing fazed him, he moved in the pocket with grace and poise and if he missed a pass it missed where no one could catch the ball. He checked into runs well all game and allowed the game to come to him. Those scoring drives to close the first half and on the opening possession of the 3rd quarter were his best drives of his career. Crowd still in it...defense still pumped and he shoved it right down their throats. Seattle is in trouble.
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Kaepernick played like a 10 year vet today. This is the maturity I have been waiting to see. Nothing fazed him, he moved in the pocket with grace and poise and if he missed a pass it missed where no one could catch the ball. He checked into runs well all game and allowed the game to come to him. Those scoring drives to close the first half and on the opening possession of the 3rd quarter were his best drives of his career. Crowd still in it...defense still pumped and he shoved it right down their throats. Seattle is in trouble.

Panthers remind me a lot of the Lions, lots of talent, lots of power, but no
discipline.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
discipline.

Unlike Schwartz, I think Rivera can correct that.
discipline.

I think they just thought they can intimidate us which is hilarious with all the experience we have. They're just a team juiced up hosting their 1st playoff game, I don't think they'll be the lions. If they give cam weapons they'll own that division, but then again I won't be surprised if they do a complete 180 and regress because I still wouldn't trust Ron Rivera
  • thl408
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
^^ and Steve Smith taunting the 49ers sideline was stoopid.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
discipline.

Unlike Schwartz, I think Rivera can correct that.

Scwartz promoted it. He was scummy in tenneseee as a DC before he became the head coach of the scuzoid lions.
Share 49ersWebzone