LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 133 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Post all your pregame musing here.

Please post all your pregame and game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: On Fox Channel
Where: Carolina
When: January 12th, 2014; 1:05 PM eastern
Time to skin a cat.
they're going to ruff that pussah up
Are they staying on the East coast this week?
Oline needs to step up this game so we can truly exploit their secondary, gonna be a low scoring ugly game on offense. Thank god were done with Rodgers
Did they just move the time to 10:05 PT?
9ers!!!!!!!!!

Lets show Newton the gravitational force of our front 7
Coming at cha
With the addition of Michael Crabtree, I think the 49er's have a very good chance of beating the Panthers. Payback time!

Maybe old Candlestick have a couple of magic left and the Saints beats the Seahawks.

Wouldn't that be sweet?
I've never seen the 49ers play live. Being in NC, this might be a great opportunity. I wonder what tickets will run...

• zero
  • Veteran
It's like what Kaep said, "we owe them one"
Watching the NFL Network, you'd think the Packers were going to Carolina.

This is going to be a tough game. Carolina is better than they were when we played them. However, offensively we are better as well and can do more. If we can provide some protection, we should win this. Our receivers (including VD) > their DBs. This may be a good game to pass to set up the run, using every inch of the field. Passes to the backs, including Frank Gore, and let Boldin, Crabtree, Davis, Patton, and McDonald (get him involved) run wild.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by strickac:
I've never seen the 49ers play live. Being in NC, this might be a great opportunity. I wonder what tickets will run...

$5.

Panthers fans are fair weather. Enjoy the front row seat.
FAP 4 KAP NAO!
should be warmer
Share 49ersWebzone