LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 229 users in the forums

1pm games @ Candlestick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can somebody please help me. Does anyone know what time they are opening the gates for the 1pm games this season. I went last year and they didnt open until 9 so i was drivin around in circles for an hour
Originally posted by 49ersFan:
Can somebody please help me. Does anyone know what time they are opening the gates for the 1pm games this season. I went last year and they didnt open until 9 so i was drivin around in circles for an hour

Unless you were there at 6am..there's no way you were driving around

Gates are supposed to open at 9 the latest..usually they open before...and there's always lines of cars waiting to get in
Are there ever 10 am games at Candlestick? I cant remember the last time we had an early home game.
All games would be at 1 pm I thought ?
Originally posted by Niners99:
Are there ever 10 am games at Candlestick? I cant remember the last time we had an early home game.

Only east coast games start at 10am
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

this. From my understanding every east and west coast NFL game starts at 1 PM according to their time. Which is why east coast games would be shown at 10 Am on the west coast, and west coast games are shown at 4 pm on the east coast
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
All games would be at 1 pm I thought ?

night games
Originally posted by 49ersFan:

Unless you were there at 6am..there's no way you were driving around

Gates are supposed to open at 9 the latest..usually they open before...and there's always lines of cars waiting to get in

Um no. Before the lots open it is easy to drive around in circles. Cops constantly come and force anyone lining up to keep moving.
What time do the door to the stadium open? is it still 2 hours before kick off?

this. From my understanding every east and west coast NFL game starts at 1 PM according to their time. Which is why east coast games would be shown at 10 Am on the west coast, and west coast games are shown at 4 pm on the east coast

But has that always been the case? Have the 49ers EVER played a home game at 10 am?

But has that always been the case? Have the 49ers EVER played a home game at 10 am?

As far as i know the Niners have never played a 10am home game it would not make sense to play that early for a lot of reasons.
Originally posted by Raul98:

As far as i know the Niners have never played a 10am home game it would not make sense to play that early for a lot of reasons.

Dude I swear when I was a little kid the 49ers played at least a couple of home games in the AM. Maybe they were just wearing red in an outdoor stadium on the road. I dunno. This would have been like 25 years ago so maybe its just a fuzzy memory.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Raul98:

Dude I swear when I was a little kid the 49ers played at least a couple of home games in the AM. Maybe they were just wearing red in an outdoor stadium on the road. I dunno. This would have been like 25 years ago so maybe its just a fuzzy memory.

We do wear red on the road sometimes ..in Dallas and I think in Indy

There are east coast games that start at 4 pm. Our game in New Orleans this year is a 4 pm start time.
this thread us full if potatoe...basically, OP u need to stay here overnight before gameday if u wanna be that early:

Share 49ersWebzone