LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

1pm games @ Candlestick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49ersFan:
Can somebody please help me. Does anyone know what time they are opening the gates for the 1pm games this season. I went last year and they didnt open until 9 so i was drivin around in circles for an hour

Unless you were there at 6am..there's no way you were driving around

Gates are supposed to open at 9 the latest..usually they open before...and there's always lines of cars waiting to get in

Um no. Before the lots open it is easy to drive around in circles. Cops constantly come and force anyone lining up to keep moving.

Thank you, do you know what time they open tmrw?
Originally posted by nattymatter005:
I am a dirty slimeball POS

Couldn't agree more.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49ersFan:
Can somebody please help me. Does anyone know what time they are opening the gates for the 1pm games this season. I went last year and they didnt open until 9 so i was drivin around in circles for an hour

Unless you were there at 6am..there's no way you were driving around

Gates are supposed to open at 9 the latest..usually they open before...and there's always lines of cars waiting to get in

Um no. Before the lots open it is easy to drive around in circles. Cops constantly come and force anyone lining up to keep moving.

Unless he is there at 6am..then yeah he is driving around. I get there at 9 and people are already inside bbq'n
Share 49ersWebzone