LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 278 users in the forums

I knew our passing game wasn't the greatest but I didnt know we were DEAD LAST in the

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If we climb at least half way up that ladder and get to 15th in the league passing, and remain top 10 in running... I feel sad for the rest of the NFL.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Hopefully when all our receivers are back healthy, they will let Kaep put it up a few more times. 25-30 attempts would be good balance. Say we run 65 plays, 28 passing attempts and 37 rushes, that's a nice medium for our offense I'd wager.

if we ran 65 plays, i would like to see 33-32 pass plays.

I'd be all for that. A nice 50/50 run/pass split would be scary.
Cant say I'm shocked were a better team running the ball. Also we only have 1 good receiver and awesome tight end that's it. I think the passing will get better with Manningham and Crabtree being there. Right now Williams was filling that spot and well we all know how hes played.
keap's qbr has been above 99 past two weeks in a row and is ranked number 3 overall behind Brees and Manning last I checked... Thats with those two horrible games he had. Trust me the qb play is not an issue on this team. If we have anything to worry about its the pass rush but even that should get better with A Smith coming back. As long as he can stay sober and keep from getting suspended before the end of the year.
[ Edited by sactomkiii on Nov 4, 2013 at 6:27 PM ]
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
keap's qbr has been above 99 past two weeks in a row and is ranked number 3 overall behind Brees and Manning last I checked... Thats with those two horrible games he had. Trust me the qb play is not an issue on this team. If we have anything to worry about its the pass rush but even that should get better with A Smith coming back. As long as he can stay sober and keep from getting suspended before the end of the year.

this is the one that matters...we have been a GREAT like top in the nfl rushing team...kaep has been making clutch throws and scoring when it counts...save the yards for the fantasy football a** holes
Originally posted by valrod33:
Thats what happens when your QB is too busy doing photoshoots and endorsing products instead of studying his playbook. The Seahwaks games ive watched ive noticed Wilson on the sidelines looking at film, anytime Kaep is shown all he is doing is walking around with a stupid ass grin on his face

Alex lover. lol.

I agree with the whole commercial thing. Especially in the beginning of the season when we were losing. Kaep's commercials were getting really annoying.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Niners are a rushing team. We don't have to rely on Kaeps arm to win. I think its an advantage for the Niners.
People can b***h all they want, but Kap is pulling in more 3rd down conversions for us than any QB has since Garcia.
What u expect when we run %60 of the time?
Just when it looks like the NFL is nothing but passing and becoming the Arena League,

A running team with a great RB and/or RB/FB tandem upsets the balance and they can't handle it.

Bills..Thurman Thomas, hate to say it...simpson
Cowboys...Dorsett and Newhouse
Stealers...Franco Harris, Jerome Bettis
Bears..."Sweatness" Walter Payton
Detroit...Barry Sanders
Cowboys...Emmitt Smith
Rams...Eric Dickerson
Dolphins...CZONKA...CZONKA
Redskins...John Riggins
Broncos...Davis

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Lenvil Elliott
Paul Hofer
Roger Craig
Frank Gore

TOM FRIKIN RATHMAN

Do not discount the run.

Go Gore!
[ Edited by 49erWay on Nov 4, 2013 at 7:33 PM ]

I don't care about the haters and I'm sure Kap doesn't either. Watch the games and have fun doing it cause no one cares about your whining. Go KAP! Go 9ers!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
People can b***h all they want, but Kap is pulling in more 3rd down conversions for us than any QB has since Garcia.

^^ eating clock and "grinding meat"
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Just when it looks like the NFL is nothing but passing and becoming the Arena League,

A running team with a great RB and/or RB/FB tandem upsets the balance and they can't handle it.

Bills..Thurman Thomas, hate to say it...simpson
Cowboys...Dorsett and Newhouse
Stealers...Franco Harris, Jerome Bettis
Bears..."Sweatness" Walter Payton
Detroit...Barry Sanders
Cowboys...Emmitt Smith
Rams...Eric Dickerson
Dolphins...CZONKA...CZONKA
Redskins...John Riggins
Broncos...Davis

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Lenvil Elliott
Paul Hofer
Roger Craig
Frank Gore

TOM FRIKIN RATHMAN

Do not discount the run.

Go Gore!

[ Edited by wysiwyg on Nov 4, 2013 at 7:43 PM ]
This thread is f**king stupid. Last in the NFL in passing attempts, first in rushing attempts.

GRIND THE MEAT.
Originally posted by QBguru:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Thats what happens when your QB is too busy doing photoshoots and endorsing products instead of studying his playbook. The Seahwaks games ive watched ive noticed Wilson on the sidelines looking at film, anytime Kaep is shown all he is doing is walking around with a stupid ass grin on his face

Alex lover. lol.

I agree with the whole commercial thing. Especially in the beginning of the season when we were losing. Kaep's commercials were getting really annoying.

Those commercials were shot during the offseason. As were the photoshoots. Nothing wrong with that. I do think there is some denial about the state of our passing offense but as long as we are winning I'm not going to complain....
Share 49ersWebzone