LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 256 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Pretty sure I haven't seen any Panthers fan saying this was going to be an easy game for us, just laughed those saying you were going to beat us by 30 or 40
Originally posted by cltpanther:
Pretty sure I haven't seen any Panthers fan saying this was going to be an easy game for us, just laughed those saying you were going to beat us by 30 or 40

why would it be easy for you guys? your team is an afterthought
carolina hasn't been relevant since Jake Delhomme lol
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Yikes. lol
Panther's fans are about to receive an eye-opening. ANYone could look decent with a patty-cake schedule like that...
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Yikes. lol

Cam has plenty of commercials... but so did Brady Quinn
All I know is I'm excited to watch Kaepernick vs Newton on display, people compare these two a lot!
Originally posted by cltpanther:
I respect CAR and the way they win. I just think it is a 1 score game until we come out the half and we win 34-20. But you have the formula to beat us. Run and stop the run. Harbaugh brought this back to the forefront of the NFL and you have learned and adapted just ad GB NE and SEA
Originally posted by verb1der:
All I know is I'm excited to watch Kaepernick vs Newton on display, people compare these two a lot!

Cam will be the one throwing INT's and then wearing a towel over his head, crying in the press conference.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

Cam will be the one throwing INT's and then wearing a towel over his head, crying in the press conference.

It will probably draw in a bunch of viewers because of that.

"Kuechly > Willis"

lol

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/93086-what-49er-fans-are-saying/page-6

lol I hope so!
Wow, I feel like we haven't had to deal with this garbage since the Super Bowl (minus the Seattle game of course). All this attention from Carolina fans? Well, I can understand it I guess...this is their Super Bowl.
Wow, I feel like we haven't had to deal with this garbage since the Super Bowl (minus the Seattle game of course). All this attention from Carolina fans? Well, I can understand it I guess...this is their Super Bowl.

That's what it's like when you go to the superbowl. Everyone who plays us feels like if they can beat us it will be a statement win.
"Kuechly > Willis"

lol

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/93086-what-49er-fans-are-saying/page-6

didnt even know they had fans in carolina lol, this is news to me.
Share 49ersWebzone