There are 391 users in the forums

Our Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by 49Fever:
I wonder how loud we r in candlestick probably not in the same league as KC and seattle

Funny that Kansas City took the shehawk noise record from them

Why funny?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I wonder how loud we r in candlestick probably not in the same league as KC and seattle

Why funny?

Because Seahawk fans prepared all offseason to beat that record and it only lasted 4 weeks lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Why funny?

Because Seahawk fans prepared all offseason to beat that record and it only lasted 4 weeks lol

It's not funny that's scary..cause Seattle sits 40k less then KC

Why funny?

Still funny. Seattle fans had a circle jerk after that. They almost blew out the speakers to reach that noise level. And... just like that its gone. Awesome.

And are you sure Seattle only seats 40K?

*Update, I checked. They only seat 12K more. If you were being sarcastic that was a good one
[ Edited by sacniner on Oct 14, 2013 at 8:45 AM ]
I think our fans only did the wave to take pressure off Kap & the struggling receivers. I appreciate them taking one for the team.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Why funny?

Still funny. Seattle fans had a circle jerk after that. They almost blew out the speakers to reach that noise level. And... just like that its gone. Awesome.

*Update, I checked. They only seat 12K more. If you were being sarcastic that was a good one

KC sits 100k

I doubt Seattle sits 88k ( 12k more like you said)
Totally classless.

Like something out of "Escape from NY"

Glad we'll be escaping from SF.
People pay up tha a$$ to go to these games, if they want to cheer or do the wave they should be able to, even if some chump is laid out.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Why funny?

KC sits 100k

I doubt Seattle sits 88k ( 12k more like you said)

link? all i see is in the 76,000 range

All I hear in the parking lot at Niner games are cholas saying s**t like "Yeah those (team name) are hella 'tupid!" then chug 40z.

You are called a bandwagon fan if you compliment another team's player even though I haven't missed a game since I started watching in '99.

Ima need to start bringing some baby powder and give these fools the bad hand... OH wait no I can't... the drunken cowards pull out gun and don't want to settle it like men.

Morning Rant... FIN.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Its allright. Once they move to Santa Clara next year, the trash will be left behind.

These are the folks that are at the games now. Now they won't have to drive as far
These are the same type of 9er fans that swear endlessly in the stands around respectable women and children, and do the whining also.

The quality has been steeply dropping off for over a decade.

People with money tend to have better manners.

9ers should double the ticket price.

That would do it.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
every game I've ever been to, you see a bunch of people not even paying attention to the game.
I wasnt at the game and am a supremely knowledgeable fan BUT unless you wanna pay for my outrageously priced ticket in that dump of a stadium, then dont tell me how to cheer and act at a game, till then you can EAD.
Share 49ersWebzone