LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Our Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/10/13/some-49ers-felt-candlestick-fans-were-disrespectful/

As this link states, our fans are so clueless when it comes to football.

Don't get me started on how often they start to cheer and chant go Niners on critical downs. Or the fact that they leave the game at end of 3rd quarter to beat traffic (wtf do you come to the game if you miss the end in close games).

When they started to do the wave it was embarrassing. I had these people beside me who were all giddy about doing it. I told them a player was down and seriously hurt. They didn't seem to care.

Embarrassing.
we have the worst fans in the league in terms of derps knowing when to cheer or not
We have the most intelligent fans in the league.
Its allright. Once they move to Santa Clara next year, the trash will be left behind.
potato fans are potato
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Its allright. Once they move to Santa Clara next year, the trash will be left behind.

Thank god we moved out of San Francisco.
Showed no class doing the wave during the injury for sure.
Whaaaat!!!! Wow!
Although i was watching the game from Alaska I was just as embarassed about those a*****es as I would have been if i was at the game.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Showed no class doing the wave during the injury for sure.

It was pathetic. The players even tried to get everyone to shut the f**k up but they just kept going.

i remember 2 or 3 years ago when the fans did the wave while the niners were on offense and it went around the stadium like 6 or 7 times iirc. It was the game we clinched a playoffs berth. staley was so mad after the game lol
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
i remember 2 or 3 years ago when the fans did the wave while the niners were on offense and it went around the stadium like 6 or 7 times iirc. It was the game we clinched a playoffs berth. staley was so mad after the game lol

Staley was pretty heated after this one too. Even called the fans out on twitter.
A lot of our fan base are starting to resemble Raider fans. What a f**king disgrace.
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
A lot of our fan base are starting to resemble Raider fans. What a f**king disgrace.

No, Raider fans are smarter than this. You would never see the Raider fans doing the wave.
You can't tell how retarded it is in NT?
Share 49ersWebzone