There are 402 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We Need A New Stadium Built For Noise

I am tired of the unfair advantage the Seahawks have over us. We should all hang up signs over the Tasman and Lafayette over pass in Santa Clara. With the words, " We need a new stadium built for noise!" The Niners should be able to view our signs from their training camp.
Ya

But really no
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
When Levi's Stadium is old and crumbling, be sure to pitch that idea to Jed York's grandson.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Sep 15, 2013 at 11:53 PM ]
If everyone brought a blow horn, I think we'll be all set.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
If everyone brought a blow horn, I think we'll be all set.

And a whistle lmao
Collinsworth lived bringing that up ha ha
Why? So we can be like Seattle. NEVER. f**k that. I refuse to become what I hate.
Originally posted by Niners99:
When Levi's Stadium is old and crumbling, be sure to pitch that idea to Jed York's grandson.

I have been pitching that idea before the stadium groundbreaking. They may have already taken it into consideration. We will not know until we have our first game at Levi's stadium.
[ Edited by strinersniners on Sep 16, 2013 at 1:37 AM ]
Then I guess we need a bunch of hill billy hick ass holes to fill it? Naw that's not how the Bay Are rolls. Besides with the new higher ticket prices we will lose many old school hardcore fans, and gain a bunch of softies! I think the new stadium will be quieter than the stick.
We can't even be loud at the Stick.

This would be as useless as.....I don't know...tits on a nunn.
Uh, no. The stadium is built for the fans, not noise...as it should be. What Seattle did is college-like...oh wait, they have a college coach, too. It was built long before Carroll got there, but the point is back when it was built, they weren't that good, so counted on the 12th man to give them more of a home-field advantage. It's more irritating now because they're a good team, but that's a poor reason to duplicate what they have. Again, stadiums should be for the fans, not noise.
One side of our stadium is practically all glass. Combine that with the largest bowl on the league its going to be quiet. Plus our fans sit on their hands all game
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
One side of our stadium is practically all glass. Combine that with the largest bowl on the league its going to be quiet. Plus our fans sit on their hands all game

But about 45000 of our fans will be on the backs of the opponent because we chose the glass side sideline. It should be plenty loud on the opponent sideline
Originally posted by strinersniners:
Originally posted by Niners99:

I have been pitching that idea before the stadium groundbreaking. They may have already taken it into consideration. We will not know until we have our first game at Levi's stadium.

Yes, I'm sure the listened to you.