LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 381 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

Time for the regular season

49ers 31
Packers 21

score will be closer than the actual game....
GoFrankGo
Still don't like this rerun

Now I have to rerun myself and talk smack to my Packers friend.
Packers 20
49ERS 42
Originally posted by katydids:
Does anyone have any advice on tailgating before and after the game? My parents, brother and I are flying in for the game from WI (yes we are packers fans - but :) have family ties in the SF area and have much respect for the 49ers)... But will have a car. Is there a specific parking pass we should look for? My parents aren't real thrilled with the idea of going to a bar, so any advice on the tailgate scene would be really appreciated!

Someone help the guy out
49ers 38
Packers 27
7-3 Niners. Kaepernick 1 rushing TD.
I am very excited to see the evil genius in Roman to game plan for this one. He knows the Pack has been working on shutting down the read option all offseason. What new wrinkles will he use with McDonald/Vernon combo? Hunter is back and didn't play in the playoffs. I expect Kap to have a big day passing the ball. What a way to start the season!! Can't wait.....
49ers
The packers had a gift td in each game last year and still got whipped pretty good. We are a poor matchup for them. This game won't be close.

I went up to Lambeau last year to kick off the season, now Im flying out for the opener to see Candlestick for the first time, woot woot. Hopefully I get to fly back w/ a bunch of depressed Packer fans!
Does anyone have any advice on tailgating before and after the game? My parents, brother and I are flying in for the game from WI (yes we are packers fans - but :) have family ties in the SF area and have much respect for the 49ers)... But will have a car. Is there a specific parking pass we should look for? My parents aren't real thrilled with the idea of going to a bar, so any advice on the tailgate scene would be really appreciated!

We have a NEW stadium now. It's in Santa Clara.

4701 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara CA 95052

Have fun and enjoy the game!
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Someone help the guy out

Help the "girl" out... Which would be the nice thing to do. Your QB is from Wisconsin!
Help the "girl" out... Which would be the nice thing to do. Your QB is from Wisconsin!

But I heard he was conceived in a dragons layer in a state not named wisconsin!
Originally posted by BrianGO:
We have a NEW stadium now. It's in Santa Clara.

4701 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara CA 95052

Have fun and enjoy the game!

Here I was looking forward to sharing good eats with some nice, sweet 49ers fans before a highly anticipated rematch. How can I do that at a construction site all alone? :)
Share 49ersWebzone