There are 417 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Just read that....great read.

Fun to read backwards, with perspective. Also cool to see how all 4 teams were changing w the timelines put together.

I posted this at the St. Louis Rams forum, btw. They are ignoring it and arguing over Bradford instead.

TY, it is fun to read all at once so you can see how everything got to be where it is today.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
That sounds exactly like how this board used to be lol. It was all about Alex Smith 24/7. This place was divided. Not many focused on the good, only the bad. Fans get the most impatient when you're a 6 to 8 win team. You're dying to take that next step, and it all falls on the QB. I think Bradford is a quality, winning QB. It's hard for me to see him being better than Kap or Wilson and that might be why fans are getting restless.

I clarified, ST LOUIS board. I don't think the regular boards are stupid. Member, all Rams fans are not from St. Louis. Some of us were born into it before that ever happened.

But, yes...w lots to be proven, the B trolls are enjoying their time and the posters are getting sucked in. I thought he looked great last week as well. Elite? No sign of it yet. But, too much good to be sad right now.

And....so excited for tomorrow. Rams v SJAx at 10am, then home for the Sunday night SF v Hawks. Great Sunday!
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
TY, it is fun to read all at once so you can see how everything got to be where it is today.

I think that is one of the best articles I've read this week. To see the teams change in relation to each other, was curious. Great idea for the author.
[ Edited by RedAlice on Sep 14, 2013 at 7:37 PM ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
The cards are cutting their 3rd round CB pick in the 2012 draft. Damn that draft really didn't produce much all around.
I clarified, ST LOUIS board. I don't think the regular boards are stupid. Member, all Rams fans are not from St. Louis. Some of us were born into it before that ever happened.

But, yes...w lots to be proven, the B trolls are enjoying their time and the posters are getting sucked in. I thought he looked great last week as well. Elite? No sign of it yet. But, too much good to be sad right now.

And....so excited for tomorrow. Rams v SJAx at 10am, then home for the Sunday night SF v Hawks. Great Sunday!

I get it lol. St. Louis board, gotcha. I was alive too when it was the L.A. Rams

Good luck next week, but I hope you lose
I get it lol. St. Louis board, gotcha. I was alive too when it was the L.A. Rams

Good luck next week, but I hope you lose

Do you really? Don't you think it's better one of your better contenders for the NFC title starts out the year 0-2? I think it's been like 20 years or something since anyone w that starting record made the play-offs. Haha.
Do you really? Don't you think it's better one of your better contenders for the NFC title starts out the year 0-2? I think it's been like 20 years or something since anyone w that starting record made the play-offs. Haha.

We'll have a better record than ATL regardless lol. I'll definitely be rooting for you guys against Seattle
We'll have a better record than ATL regardless lol. I'll definitely be rooting for you guys against Seattle

Well, it feels like 20 years since we went 2-0. Hope high, reality not.
The Seahawks thoroughly beat the Niners tonight. No excuses. Their defense won up front and in back. I was surprised. The NIners lost their composure and made many mistakes, but the Seahawks were just better, period.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
The Seahawks thoroughly beat the Niners tonight. No excuses. Their defense won up front and in back. I was surprised. The NIners lost their composure and made many mistakes, but the Seahawks were just better, period.

Respect.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
niner O is made up of a bunch of emotional pussies that crumble when things don't go their way.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
as much as everyone here makes fun of "the 12th man", crowd noise definitely affect the outcome of a game. Not being able to audible creates a huge disadvantage. There were several times last night where an audible was made and you could tell the WR's / TE's were confused.

of course we niner fans wouldn't know that since you get told to STFU if you cheer too loud at a game or risk getting ejected.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
as much as everyone here makes fun of "the 12th man", crowd noise definitely affect the outcome of a game. Not being able to audible creates a huge disadvantage. There were several times last night where an audible was made and you could tell the WR's / TE's were confused.

of course we niner fans wouldn't know that since you get told to STFU if you cheer too loud at a game or risk getting ejected.

This
The Hawks are clearly the best team in the west RIGHT NOW, season is still early though
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
The Hawks are clearly the best team in the west RIGHT NOW, season is still early though
clearly the best at holding
Share 49ersWebzone