There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Greg Roman - Two-year contract extension

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet13m
#49ers have signed offensive coordinator Greg Roman to a two-year contract extension, I'm told. This takes the creative coach through 2015.
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
they should have waited to see if he could actually call three good games in a row before they did this. I guess I have to take the bad news here along with the good news about justin. It keeps the universe on a even keel
2 years to right the 7 yards to go wrong. Lets hope it doesn't take that long. C'mon G-Ro!
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jun 19, 2013 at 11:21 AM ]
God it feels good to be the NFL's best team.

What's a Mike Nolan?
  • KK49
  • Veteran
whats goin on with this club?? r we getting ready for world war Z?? ... who s next?? Keap?? Tomsula???
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:

What's a Mike Nolan?

without nolan we never would have some very very valuable parts of the puzzle including justin
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm happy and all, but his extension doesn't mean squat, everyone remember when the 9ers extended Norv Turner??
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by okdkid:

What's a Mike Nolan?

without nolan we never would have some very very valuable parts of the puzzle including justin

Nolan gives one hell of a helicopter ride.
How exactly do coach contracts work compared to players? It seems like coaches can jump ship at any time if they get an upgrade opportunity, unless Harbaugh/Baalke block them from interviewing with another team.
The Roman Offense remains!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I'm happy and all, but his extension doesn't mean squat, everyone remember when the 9ers extended Norv Turner??

i hope the same thing happens with roman
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Just means he will finally be making good money as the OC.