There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Moran Norris interview on Sports Talk 790 in Houston

Check out this podcast, talking a little Niners football and an interview with Moran Norris. Moran Norris talks about his football playing days with the Texans and 49ers the interview starts about 9:30.
http://www.sports790.com/player/?station=KBME-AM&program_name=podcast&program_id=koch_and_kalu.xml&mid=23253784
When I think of Moran Norris all I can think of is that play in Seattle when he turned way too early and misplayed that ball in the end zone smh. I know there's a pic of that play him looking like a fool
still cant forget him falling on his ass when Alex threw him that possible TD pass
He was WIDE OPEN, and Alex overthrew him like he has many times to other receivers. I still can't believe some still defend Alex for that play.

choose your battles wisely folks.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
When I think of Moran Norris all I can think of is that play in Seattle when he turned way too early and misplayed that ball in the end zone smh. I know there's a pic of that play him looking like a fool

The only person that looked like a fool on that play was AS.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
He was WIDE OPEN, and Alex overthrew him like he has many times to other receivers. I still can't believe some still defend Alex for that play.

choose your battles wisely folks.

this
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

this is one of the funniest pictures in wz history lol
Originally posted by MILFS:

That was a 4th and Goal play right?

Came here for this
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Both of them messed up on that play. Alex over threw it and Moran ran his route too flat and turned his head way too late. I hate that play. Never mention it again.
Originally posted by MILFS:

Thank you.

i remember that. Smith over threw him by like 6 feet.
Despite all the hate, he still blocked Frank Gore to over 1600 in 2006.