There are 40 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Michael Crabtree on NFLN's "The Sports Car"

Not big news or anything, just was wanting to see your guys' input on this video.
Thanks for the link
awesome video thanks for posting it
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Appreciate the video buddy
Hmm, I think the link is broken.
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Michael-Crabtree-on-NFLNs-The-Sports-Car/c9ed9bf1-f13a-4d63-8600-958c1a494f14
lame
Guy interviewing him seemed like an ass. He called me prima donna I would have turned around and not got in with him. Guess that would have proved his point in that guys mind then. Seems like a stupid little show or segment (whatever it is) that shows how much NFLN has lowered itself in quality. Seemed like Crabtree was in a good mood though. Hope he got paid to do something stupid like that.
Should've featured Aldon Smith
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Guy interviewing him seemed like an ass. He called me prima donna I would have turned around and not got in with him. Guess that would have proved his point in that guys mind then. Seems like a stupid little show or segment (whatever it is) that shows how much NFLN has lowered itself in quality. Seemed like Crabtree was in a good mood though. Hope he got paid to do something stupid like that.

you must not get NFL Network?
Who is that guy? If that was somebody like John Clayton it might be funny, but it's this hack that's trying too hard.