There are 636 users in the forums
Getting your 49er Fix
May 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM
- frozen49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,867
Drink more beer. The more hours you spend drunk or passed out, the sooner the season will come.
May 9, 2013 at 12:02 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
watch lots and lots of porn
May 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM
- ivanm05
- Veteran
- Posts: 666
Yeah NHL playoffs and beer have been helping
May 9, 2013 at 12:25 PM
- AZ9erfan520
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,008
Madden seems to do the trick for me.
May 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM
- Rizvi49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 219
NBA Playoffs (Go Warriors!!!) and Madden
May 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM
- NYCNINER
- Veteran
- Posts: 271
I have similar thing going on. I think it is because we got to the 5 yard line & watched the dream end in a nightmare! Only watching our boys play will make this feeling of longing & loss go away for me!!!
May 9, 2013 at 1:14 PM
- ivanm05
- Veteran
- Posts: 666
Originally posted by NYCNINER:
I have similar thing going on. I think it is because we got to the 5 yard line & watched the dream end in a nightmare! Only watching our boys play will make this feeling of longing & loss go away for me!!!
yeah me too.. i also think it's bc I havn't been this excited for a draft class to come in, in a long time..Reid, and Tank, and Lattimore, and McDonald.. all those guys.. I'm just eager to see how those guys are gonna fit into the system
May 9, 2013 at 1:20 PM
- ivanm05
- Veteran
- Posts: 666
Oh, and can't forget to mention Patton. I'm also eager to see how Boldin and Nnamdi and Dorsey fit. Eager to see how AJ, Kyle, and Hunter comes back.. This is what I'm talking about.. it's ridiculous how much talent this team has.. i can't wait to see them put it all together.. Greg Roman must have the best gig in the NFL
May 9, 2013 at 1:39 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 72,904
ahhh the bandwagon thread
May 9, 2013 at 1:43 PM
- THEB
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,760
i just watch, rewatch, and study last seasons games. it keeps me sane.
May 9, 2013 at 1:46 PM
- ivanm05
- Veteran
- Posts: 666
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
ahhh the bandwagon thread
bandwagon? homie, ive been a fan since I was 14 years old.. I'm 26 now
May 9, 2013 at 1:47 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 72,904
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
ahhh the bandwagon thread
bandwagon? homie, ive been a fan since I was 14 years old.. I'm 26 now
i remember my first beer
May 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM
- ivanm05
- Veteran
- Posts: 666
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
ahhh the bandwagon thread
bandwagon? homie, ive been a fan since I was 14 years old.. I'm 26 now
i remember my first beer
Lol im not trying to get into a stupid argument about who's a bigger fan... i'm not insecure about my fanhood.. that's not what I intended with the thread.. its more about sharing the excitement for next season with others..
If you've been a fan for longer and whatnot, well congratulations
May 9, 2013 at 2:00 PM
- Leathaface
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,735
I can't really watch 9er highlights without thinkin about those last 6 yards.