There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vote for the Niners in NFL.com's predict the season

http://www.nfl.com/predicttheseason

If Seattle wins we wont ever hear the end of NFL Network gawking over how good SeaC**ks are and how they're gonna steal the division. And well I don't want them to beat us at anything!
So VOTE VOTE VOTE!
[ Edited by montereyjack415 on May 8, 2013 at 4:38 PM ]
I'd actually prefer the Seahawks getting all the hype and the media gushing over them all season. It makes us the underdogs (sort of) and will feel even better when we send them home from the playoffs.
Originally posted by 49ersss:
I'd actually prefer the Seahawks getting all the hype and the media gushing over them all season. It makes us the underdogs (sort of) and will feel even better when we send them home from the playoffs.

this. But I'm more of a set the bar low so succeeding is that much more awesome type a guy
Originally posted by pitseleh:
Originally posted by 49ersss:

this. But I'm more of a set the bar low so succeeding is that much more awesome type a guy
I'll take a Super Bowl win any way it comes, but I wouldn't mind the run coming from a lower seed position.
Who gives a s**t about what the media thinks, let the games speak for themselves.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Who gives a s**t about what the media thinks, let the games speak for themselves.
Excellent point, these offseason-season prediction polls (and what the media says) have as much validity as what is posted on any random internet forum.
  • CRUD
Niners Patriots in the bowl. Prime time. Bank on it. Manning chokes in the playoffs. We all know this. The midget from Pakistan quarterback from Seattle is going to have a crappy season. I've done some voodoo on him.
I don't think the seahawks will get to the NFCCG.