There are 33 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

players surgery

Why does some players wait to get surgery, right before OTA's, training camp, ect. They should be training all year round, so you know if something need to be fixed.
[ Edited by kratzer14 on May 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM ]
ok
No players like OTAs and training camp thats why
so they dont have to practice. .
did this really need its own thread?
@MattMaiocco @AldonSmith recovering from a vasectomy. Should be good to go for OTA's.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
@MattMaiocco @AldonSmith recovering from a vasectomy. Should be good to go for OTA's.

Antonio Cromartie, not
[ Edited by NinerBuff on May 7, 2013 at 3:39 PM ]
Originally posted by xtm059:
You can play effectively through the pain for some injuries without getting surgery.

If you get surgery, it could end your season.
cause they does like you know hurt n stuf
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
You can play effectively through the pain for some injuries without getting surgery.

If you get surgery, it could end your season.

thats not what he is talking about
It just seems every year theirs a group of players that has to get surgery right before they have to go to work, are they taking a vacation and think to themselves, I'll wait and get surgery on the teams time. I would want my players to take care of these things early in the offseason.
Originally posted by kratzer14:
It just seems every year theirs a group of players that has to get surgery right before they have to go to work, are they taking a vacation and think to themselves, I'll wait and get surgery on the teams time. I would want my players to take care of these things early in the offseason.

It could be that some things didn't heal on their own and need surgery.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by kratzer14:

It could be that some things didn't heal on their own and need surgery.

This man has the answer

Originally posted by xtm059:

Yes