There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

niners titans

Was thinking about treating myself to the niners titans game just wondering if any other fans was going to the game
I'll be there. I went in 05, the last time the 9ers came to TN, and there were quite a few fans there.
no
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I'll be there. I went in 05, the last time the 9ers came to TN, and there were quite a few fans there.

Ya right. We were awful
My brother and I will be down there for the game, hopefully surrounded by niner faithful!!!!
I thought about going to this game. I'm in Georgia. Still undecided.
Originally posted by NYS49er:
Was thinking about treating myself to the niners titans game just wondering if any other fans was going to the game

Eyeing that game. Just need the direct connections.
I'll be going. There's a group on Facebook that's organizing a tailgate. Same group that an Atlanta tailgate for the NFC championship and that was a pretty good turnout.

Talbert
Originally posted by Hipstersoup:
I'll be going. There's a group on Facebook that's organizing a tailgate. Same group that an Atlanta tailgate for the NFC championship and that was a pretty good turnout.

Talbert

Too bad I got out of Facebook
I'll be there.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home