There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners/Saints game, Nov. 17th

Anyone going to NOLA for this; my daughter and I are
I'll be there!!!
where are your seats; we got 127 zone; hope to find some tailgate groups
okay, anyone going to this game in NOLA; my daughter and I are headed down for the game; wondering if there will be any Niner tailgaters there so we can join in.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/173072-niners-saints-game-nov-17th

sorry for the long wait, just checked back on this forum, I'm in section 140
If I could afford to go I will. Wife just got new furniture from Ashley and Christmas for my two girls is already steep. lol. Sucks being the man of the house.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
If I could afford to go I will. Wife just got new furniture from Ashley and Christmas for my two girls is already steep. lol. Sucks being the man of the house.



me too man. we're furniture bros
We gon fu*k them up and ripped Brees a new hole of breeze
Can't go back this soon, too many bad memories from February.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Can't go back this soon, too many bad memories from February.

That KO return and that goal to go sequence and those Flacco jump balls ...
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
That KO return and that goal to go sequence and those Flacco jump balls ...

f**k you
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
That KO return and that goal to go sequence and those Flacco jump balls ...

f**k you
NO can't run can't stop the run. They are in deep doo doo
Originally posted by nattymatter005:
Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.Drenched Limited Version Jerseys Available NowNFL Nlike Drift Fashion II Elite Jersey in StockShare our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!Enjoy the best online shipping experience www.efeelsports.com