There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which of our draft picks are you most excited about?

Which of our draft picks are you most excited about?

1. Patton

2. Reid

3. Lemonier
In the long run, I am very excited about Lattimore. He has the it factor that very few players have.
  • CRUD
Voted Tank but Lattimore has the potential to soar in a couple seasons. Tank, Reid then Lattimore.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Mcdonald is the guy I am eager to watch, he can replace Walker and have the next greatest amount of playing time after ERIC REID.
Originally posted by SFrush:
I'm most excited about Eric Reid. My favorite safety in the draft.

I'm most intrigued with Corey Lemonier though. I think he could develop into a future 8-10 sack guy.

I agree on Lemonier.

But I am most excited by Lattimore because I worry about having a true all around RB after Gore. If Lattimore picks up where Gore is leaving off that would be awesome. Hunter may turn out to be an everydown back, but more likely a change of pacer, and LMJ is a 3rd down back in my opinion.

There was nothing worse than the years after Waters when we had a mediocre back - and then after Garrison - years of mediocre (although Garner wasn't bad).

I think JH system really is dynamic when it has all options - but a true running game is key. I don't think Roman is very good if he has to design pass plays and go 60-40 pass heavy.

Plus, Lattimore coming on in 2014 and dominating would be a great story!
Originally posted by GORO:
Mcdonald is the guy I am eager to watch, he can replace Walker and have the next greatest amount of playing time after ERIC REID.

I would love to see McDonald emerge this season as a legit TE as an zone outlet for the QB - in other words, a TE that doesn't need to so much run away from coverage, but simply bodies out the defender to make the catch and move the chains. Our offense would be unstoppable if we finally had a receiver like that for the QB to go to when others aren't open.
None really. But, if I had to pick one, probably Eric Reid.
1/ reid : he is the next ronnie lott, it's that simple
2/ mc donald : this guy is a moving rock, makes me think of Bavaro
3/ Patton : we finally found our n°2 receiver, bye bye AJ
1-Reid because he has a chance to actually play
2- Patton but I don't see where he's going to get his minutes
3- Lattimore, for a 4th round pick for a guy with his sheer potential? I don't mind waiting while we have Frank, LJ, and KH.
Where's AJ?
It's almost impossible for me to pick one. I love the addition of Reid and Carradine on defense because I think they'll play right away. Lemonier and Dial are possible wildcards on defense. But also, the Niners have needed a tall TE with long arms and tremendous strength as an end zone target you throw the ball up to for quite a while and McDonald may be that guy, so with Vance and Vernon, they may have a Patriots-style double-TE combo.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Where's AJ?

You must have seen the footage. AJ has clearly learned how to snag those Kaepernick fastballs very nicely. He's going to stretch the field this year.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Where's AJ?

You must have seen the footage. AJ has clearly learned how to snag those Kaepernick fastballs very nicely. He's going to stretch the field this year.

you're supposed to respond with: "Posted the poll"