Crabtree Boldin Manningham Patton Jenkins Williams

Staley Iupati Goodwin Boone A.Davis Kilgore Looney Snyder

Lee Dawson Jennings

J.Smith Dorsey MacDonald Williams Dial Carradine

Brooks Willis Bowman Al.Smith Haralson Lemonier Scuta Flemming Moody

Brown Asomugha Rogers Culliver Cox

Whitner Reid Dahl Spillman Robinson

That makes 52

I have Dixon Tukuafu and Lockette on the bubble to make it 53,what do you all think?
[ Edited by Montana1977 on May 14, 2013 at 10:41 PM ]
BIG DIX
[ Edited by ChazBoner on May 1, 2013 at 9:44 PM ]
of those 3 i am hoping Lockette proves he is worth it
Dixon replaces Fleming and we add Dobbs as a 7th d-lineman/back-up TE.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on May 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM ]
Of those 3, i'd go Dixon. HB looks a little light.

I'd like to see Lockette beat out Williams for the last WR spot because i like his size / speed and i dont want to carry 7 WR.
  • IT21
even if MacDonald
First…switch out Robinson with Brock. Add Dobbs and Tukuafu (Harbaugh and Baalke realize D-Line needs to rotate and injury backup).
Originally posted by azninersfan:
Of those 3, i'd go Dixon. HB looks a little light.

I'd like to see Lockette beat out Williams for the last WR spot because i like his size / speed and i dont want to carry 7 WR.

I believe Harbaugh might think Daniels can take out Tolzien and Dixon. He might be able to fill two roles on the roster,3rd string QB and RB/FB with special teams contribution.(Kinda like M.Robinson,wish we still had him)
[ Edited by Montana1977 on May 14, 2013 at 10:43 PM ]
Lattimire
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Lattimire

even if
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Add Dixon to Fullback.
[ Edited by mayo49 on May 2, 2013 at 3:35 AM ]
I think Jewell Hampton has a real chance to supplant Dixon. He seems to have more potential as a ball carrier. If he can play special teams he may take that roster spot.
I think Marcus Cooper is making the 53
drop Flemming, add Dixon. The argument of Dixon vs Hampton isn't who is the better ball carrier, its who is a better special teams player. If any team is down to using their 4th HB more than once, they are in trouble most of the time. If Hampton cannot tackle or pursue as well as Dixon (who also is a special teams leader) he will not supplant Dixon.

Lattimore to the PUP/IR
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
drop Flemming, add Dixon. The argument of Dixon vs Hampton isn't who is the better ball carrier, its who is a better special teams player. If any team is down to using their 4th HB more than once, they are in trouble most of the time. If Hampton cannot tackle or pursue as well as Dixon (who also is a special teams leader) he will not supplant Dixon.

Lattimore to the PUP/IR

That makes sense, think about the tenuous situation at RB. Gore has a history of injury, Hunter may not be 100% for much of the season and James isn't a 25 carry type of back. They may need a 4th ball carrier more than ever.