There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

we still need a wr and cb

i think we could have went a couple of different direction but i think we are still in need of a wr it is like we are repeating last year all over again and cb we need to get a bigger , physical and quicker corner
Aj Jenkins is most likely expected to have a much bigger role. Don't think we need a WR just yet. CB I can agree. It's one of the positions that's a "must" I feel.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Apr 26, 2013 at 7:31 PM ]
WR? lol, no
We need a DT and then a WR. i can wait on a CB because our pass rush will be way more effective this season
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
We need a DT and then a WR. i can wait on a CB because our pass rush will be way more effective this season

rambo is still on the board as well...so i wouldnt be surprised to see us make a move for him. Rambo and Reid would make a deadly tandem at S

This. Find a way to get Jesse Williams and then Patton/Da'Rick Rogers in the 4th. If anything 49ers need a slot CB and those can be easier to find in the later rounds. I also like Terry Hawthorne a lot and the 49ers have shown interest in him.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Aj Jenkins is most likely expected to have a much bigger role. Don't think we need a WR just yet. CB I can agree. It's one of the positions that's a "must" I feel.

I got the feeling so far from this draft that the 49ers are comfortable with the potential of resigning Crabtree and/or extending Boldin, the impact that AJ and Lockette can have, the recovery prognosis of Mario and Kyle, that we will start a rookie FS and that our secondary will be bolstered by a reloaded and healthy front 7. We have reinforced through the draft that our secondary is only as good as our front and we emphasize sure and proper tackling form. We have kicked booty and we will add talent at WR CB RB and OL
J.Poyer is still out there at CB or Eric Wolff at S ....
Now that we have our passrushers, we can afford to select a corner and maybe a wr, but not till later.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This. Find a way to get Jesse Williams and then Patton/Da'Rick Rogers in the 4th. If anything 49ers need a slot CB and those can be easier to find in the later rounds. I also like Terry Hawthorne a lot and the 49ers have shown interest in him.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
no WRs. we still have Kap's bff.
every DB on our team got better today. Passrush baby.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home