LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Were going to have our hands full

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Its funny that most of the board was all over Austin, but no all of a sudden Reid is gonna blow him up.

Anyways, IMO he could totally bust out. He could be legit. But one thing is certain he is small. The key is to not allow him to get into open space.

Alford brah.....I want him to get picked.

You know me man. Been rideing that train a looong time now.
Glad we didn't get that midget just let Willis or Bowman hit him so he can break into a billion little pieces N be gone ...
I can't bring myself to be scared of a 5'8" 174 lb WR. Don't get me wrong, Austin is going to be a very effective player for the Rams. He looked like a video game character in college, but that won't happen in the NFL. I don't see him ever being as dangerous as Harvin, Fitzgerald, or Crabtree.
i hope we get Keenan Allen in the 2nd round. Crabs, Boldin, Allen, Jenkins, williams and lockett (hoping he makes it) we have upgraded our DBs already and i still think we draft another corner since our division is so receiver heavy all of a sudden. Nnamdi can punk the little b*****d on the line and Reid can destroy him if he gets passed nnamdi
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Not sure why people are really worried about Austin. Here's a little known fact: Sam Bradford is still the Rams quarterback.
Honey Badger.
Originally posted by Disp:
Not sure why people are really worried about Austin. Here's a little known fact: Sam Bradford is still the Rams quarterback.

This.

His career will probably be similar to Harvin's. Tons of potential untapped until he gets to play with a better quarterback.
On a side note, im still dieing laughing at Austins interview. didnt understand a word that guy said.
Originally posted by 5times:
Honey Badger.

yessir! He's the perfect counter to these guys honestly.

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
On a side note, im still dieing laughing at Austins interview. didnt understand a word that guy said.

Pretty sure I heard the word swag at some point.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
honey badger would be perfect......

Im really hoping they reunite him and Reid

I was thinking about that when watching highlights of Reid today. It would be pretty cool to have them both in the same seconday.
Just draft a guy for the DL who can plant the QB into the turf, and that goes a long way to stopping guys like Austin and Harvin.
Originally posted by shaneblonien:
Originally posted by 5times:
Honey Badger.

yessir! He's the perfect counter to these guys honestly.

Saw a video and he wants to be a Niner.
Now I'm not sure if I want a big CB to cover the Julio Joneses and the Megatrons or a small shifty slot CB to cover the Harvins, Welkers and Austin's
Share 49ersWebzone