There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome Newest 49er S Eric Reid

when he came down hill on rodgers and made that tackle and lets not forget he was a beast on special teams.
Not a bad debut at all.
Originally posted by thuglife619:
when he came down hill on rodgers and made that tackle and lets not forget he was a beast on special teams.

i was like, "WHERE THE f**k DID HE COME FROM" He came into the screen like a missile
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

i was like, "WHERE THE f**k DID HE COME FROM" He came into the screen like a missile

He did. It was like everyone else was in slow-mo and he was in fast forward. I noted this a couple times. The tackle on Cobb in the open field, third down late in the game, was f**king money too.
I love him.
I like Reid.. He learned how plays and keep improve for defense.. He is very good to read and quick to run that tackle and ints better than Whitner!... Whitner can't read and too slow to read when he can't run for late that tackle and nope ints..
  • teeohh
  • Veteran

He could have knocked him out
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I like Reid.. He learned how plays and keep improve for defense.. He is very good to read and quick to run that tackle and ints better than Whitner!... Whitner can't read and too slow to read when he can't run for late that tackle and nope ints..

hey man, don't knock on Whitner. He made that crucial tackle inbounds on the last packer drive.
His closing speed on tackles and how hard he hits plus wraps up reminded me of Ronnie Lott.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I love him.

He hits hard without getting penalized. That ain't easy nowadays
Helluva game by this kid! Dashon Goldson has been officially replaced
I'm just as impressed that none of those tackles led to fumbles. Those Packer receivers were getting ROCKED! Moral victory for those peasants
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

hey man, don't knock on Whitner. He made that crucial tackle inbounds on the last packer drive.
Yep. He did tackle inbounds on the last packer drive.. He is nope show up when I don't see him cuz he don't know how to run cuz he can't read how tackle on and ints and nope coverage too!! My eyes are very talent that I know what I do..
can we clone him and cut whitner?