There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vance "Big Mac" McDonald Thread

Originally posted by BrianGO:
I just want to send a big "THANK YOU" out to Vance McDonald for fulfilling my wish of seeing him truck Richard Sherman. That was the only happy thought I have from this game. Even a small glass of water tastes really good in the middle of a hot desert.

If anybody could grab the screen shot of it, that would be much appreciated.

2 games 2 big plays for mcdonald
Time to work him more into the offense.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
I just want to send a big "THANK YOU" out to Vance McDonald for fulfilling my wish of seeing him truck Richard Sherman. That was the only happy thought I have from this game. Even a small glass of water tastes really good in the middle of a hot desert.

If anybody could grab the screen shot of it, that would be much appreciated.

waiting for that gif...

Looks like a young jermey shockey to me. He smashes fools with no effort.
Originally posted by outside4949:
Looks like a young jermey shockey to me. He smashes fools with no effort.

That's actually a really good comparison.
Thx!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Seeing him run over R. Sherm while barely trying. Man, the niners need to figure out how to get him out in open space.

He should be targeted a lot more than he has been, his open-field running is tremendous, another example of Roman failing to properly utilize all the weapons at his disposal.

He needs to get a lot more passes. That's obvious.
frustrating

cause the narrative is we don't have it at the wr position when we do. we don't use our weapons

there is no reason patton or more shouldn't have been a bigger part of the offense...

how does moore and patton build chemistry with kap during the preseason

and then you start kyle williams off of an acl injury with no work this off season?

macdonald is a huge tight end and receiving threat why wasn't he used in a double te set in the red zone out of a run formation? if you spread them out and have 4 wr they're going to have all of their db's out there

if you get into a bunch heavy formation they're taking them out. why not have jump balls with vernon or macdonald against their safeties?
Out of all are guys he seemed like the one they couldn't manhandle.
i remeber wanting niners to take travis kelce before the draft--watching the kc game yesterday they had a seattle cut, sean mcgrath, playing ahead fo kelce..glad baalke doesnt listen to me
Vance, Vance Refrigeration
anybody got a gif when he trucked sherman ?
Originally posted by susweel:

Yeah, we neeeeeeed this to ease the pain of today.
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by susweel:

Yeah, we neeeeeeed this to ease the pain of today.

can't do it. won't do it.
k, here u go.