There are 210 users in the forums

OFFICIAL 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We're taking over FedEx. Again.The 49ers vs. Redskins Tailgate will be located in the Bus Lot, next to the Green Lot. We're teaming up with Town Tavern, who will be providing all-you-can-eat burgers, hot dogs, sides, etc., and all-you-can-drink beer, for $25. If you don't want to do the food/drink deal, you can just show up and bring your own stuff - you'll be able to use their grills. If you do want to do the food/drink deal, you can either buy tickets in advance, or show up early and buy them when you arrive (there will be approx 30 walk-up tickets). Here is the link for the advanced tickets: http://towntaverntailgate.ticketleap.com/towntavern-ninerstailgate-2013/ I'd expect them to sell out quickly.Feel free to PM cwilson830 with any questions.Spread the word! This thing is going to be huge. Roll Call! Who's in?

NC49erfan82
CWilson80
Amir
Rubberneck36
MannySoopa49ersnMD
49Hounds - maybe
d49izme - maybe
kratzer14
niners9
Rizvi49er
VA49erFaithful
SFL49ER
GORO
Mercuryspeed
baltien
blizzuntz
JTsBiggestFan
Frisco69ers - maybe
VANiner
iLL49er
cnyguy13
NinerPrideinNJ
sspiker
PA49ersfan
phatbutskinny
Willisfn4life
Hollywood - maybe
SportsFan - maybe
lamontb
reasonable1
nc49erfan
49erforlife
NYnumb1ninerfan
matt49er
49ersinMaryland
49erforkife
footballxpaul
enchantedskillz
simplyfloyd
nyFAITHFUL
ApatheticIAM - Fleshlight comming with?
tdoggy57
maya0724
smileyrva - Who I am riding with!
ESWYoung08
iLL49er
jhoover49ers
dreyus82
EastCoast9erFan
Vekhaaks
WhoHasItBetter - maybe

[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Nov 21, 2013 at 8:41 AM ]
This will probably be my one road game a year...Does it snow in DC late November ?
I'm there!

49ersNMD
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
This will be my first MNF I will be attending. I am assuming Rubber, Amir, and Cwilson will be attending as well. Anyone else plan on going?

Oh yeah, I'm in. We'll do the tailgate up right like last time.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
This will be my first MNF I will be attending. I am assuming Rubber, Amir, and Cwilson will be attending as well. Anyone else plan on going?

Oh yeah, I'm in. We'll do the tailgate up right like last time.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Apr 19, 2013 at 10:27 AM ]
check me in was there 2 years ago make sure yall cop them parking passes with your tickets
I may be going with another Niner fan...making the trip from NC. Of course I'll ask again as the date gets closer, but I'd love to tailgate with some fellow Niners! How/where would be the tailgating spot? I'm not familiar with the DC area.

Go Niners!
Thinking about flying back and taking the wife and kid to this one. Anyone reccomend hotel or any other tips for the area? Airline tickets arent too bad right now
Originally posted by 49Hounds:
I may be going with another Niner fan...making the trip from NC. Of course I'll ask again as the date gets closer, but I'd love to tailgate with some fellow Niners! How/where would be the tailgating spot? I'm not familiar with the DC area.

Go Niners!

PM Amir... He is a Redskin fan that post on here from DC. He is a good dude that will map out the DC area for you. He helped me last time.
I'm going to drive from Pa. Can't wait last time, I seen a Niners vs Redskins game, it was my 1st and Steve Youngs last year and we crushed them so bad my friend wanted to leave at halftime, lol.

Planning on it...i was there last time during 2011. going to make it 2 in a row...will be my first MNF game!
Count me in!!! It will be my first 49er game in a long time. Can't wait!!!
the last place i want to go is DC
I'm from VA and ain't never saw a niners game live this is a once in a lifetime chance for me, so yea for sure I will be there with bells on. Be nice to get up with sum niner tailgaters b4 the game tho.

Been planning on this game since last year. I have family twenty min. from stadium and every last relative I have it seems like they're Redskins fans.

And its icing on the cake that its on Monday night!
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Apr 19, 2013 at 1:40 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone