LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

49ers at Seattle..anyone plan to go?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well the media has announced them as off season champs. And their qb is talking about a championship off season

I really only want to go to experience the crowd but reading that they can get physical with you doesn't sound fun
I was there last year. Had the best time of any football game.
The key to counter Seahawk fan stupidity is to be stupid before they can say a thing to you.

All I did all game was scream out the names of past Seattle supersonic players - detlef schremp, big smooth Sam Perkins, Shawn kemp, Gary Payton, etc.
When Seattle was on offense I was screaming "Russell Simmons, def jam", if Marshawn lynch ran the ball i would scream Brotha Lynch.
People would stop me and correct me and thought I was insane. Eventually people knew i was messing around and got in on it with me and wanted to hit up the clubs And bars afterwards.

Btw this is all in the club seats with season ticket holders...if I was around other folks it coulda been worse.

Oh well, ill be there September 15 with a lot of folks and I hope ieverything besides the final score is similar.
I'm making the trip all the way from Mexico with 5 other faithfuls... we already made travel arrangements and believe me once you been to soccer matches in latin amercia the Seahwaks crowd is not that scary.

We need to gather for tailgate!!!

I'm sure Harbaugh has circled that game on his calendar, who wouldn't wanna be there...

Go Niners
Seattle WAY overachieved last year ala Detroit Lions 2011. 2012, detroit reverted back to below mediocrity. The Seahawks will be lucky to crack 8-8 this season. The niners need to watch out for the Rams. That's a team that can probably out phyiscal the 49ers.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I've been to three games in Seattle and each time the fans were worse! I will NEVER go there again just because i hate the fans and that cold a$$, ugly a$$ town!
The main reason Seattle wins any big games is their home crowd of aholes.

They know thats why they win.

Every Niner fan who can go should buy tickets this year and turn down the dummy volume.

Take that away and the score in 9ers 42 Seattle 17.
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
The main reason Seattle wins any big games is their home crowd of aholes.

They know thats why they win.

Every Niner fan who can go should buy tickets this year and turn down the dummy volume.

Take that away and the score in 9ers 42 Seattle 17.

i wish our crowds were more aholes.......
Niner's Fan in Washington here... I definitely agree that Seattle fans are the WORST. Don't waste your time going to the game, you'll leave angry win or lose.
Went last year. Even in loss I still trash talked those f**kers. Will probably go again
Went the last three years, would definitely go there again. I have quite a few stories from the last 3 years, I'd be happy to share my stories later!

I just locked in tickets from a family friend. 3 rows from the field in the end zone underneath the 12th Man flag. What a view that'll be!

I met up with SportsFan and a couple of other WebZoners before the game last year, was good times. My brother had a monster hangover the night before and he was mixing a bottle of vodka and juice in my car that was so strong that it smelled more like a spilled bottle of rubbing alcohol than a mixer. That's why he looked a little out of it the whole night.

To be fair though, every team has got their fair share of d******d fans. I've lived up here since 1987 and I'm friends with plenty of nice fans, many who haven't bought into the off-season hype considering many of them have been burned hard in the 80s and 90s by big media hype in the off-season and the big letdown that came afterwards.

Most of the fans I know personally are just like the ones in this video:

Sadly, many of them are not the same fans that show up to the stadium. The nice fans usually stay home and watch the game on TV with their friends and family since they have to come to work sober the next day. In their defense, just about all the Hawks fans I know cringe and/or renounce Seahawks.net, asking not to lump all Hawks fans in with those "charming individuals from that site" (for lack of a better PC term).

P.S. SportsFan, I finally got your text you sent, my old phone sent me tons of work-related texts so it got lost in all the spam lol. How'd you fare in your section last year?
[ Edited by Protoman on Apr 19, 2013 at 1:39 PM ]

I plan to go, currently four 49er fans deep and don't mind smelling of beer taking the train home as long as I get to see a good score on the scoreboard
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
I plan to go, currently four 49er fans deep and don't mind smelling of beer taking the train home as long as I get to see a good score on the scoreboard

How long is the Train trip and how much ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I live near SeaTac, I just take the light rail train back to my house.

ahh i thought you lived in the bay..i was gonna say that train ride would be very long

ahh i thought you lived in the bay..i was gonna say that train ride would be very long

I used to, born and raised in SF and miss it everyday ...moved up to Seattle for grad school

Looking forward to seeing some great football, expecting s**t talking and beer being spilt on me (it's a Sunday night game, meaning drinking for over 12 hours). Anyone who thinks about going, please don't bring anyone who can't handle above-average heckling, b/c that's what happens when you go to a rivalry game on the road.

Definitely would LOVE to set up a 49er tailgate/preparty
Share 49ersWebzone